PDA

View Full Version : PYRAMID 10-06-06

CHICKFISHING58
10-06-2006, 11:50 AM
Hi guy’s,

I met Rugman at 5:00 am for breakfast got on the water around 6:45 am.
We started out top lining not even a bite so around 8:30 am we switch to the down riggers and spoons. [smiley=cheerleader.gif]

Brian had just sat down when his rod went down he brought in a beautiful 22 inch about 20 min later another one around 17 inch. The hot color was a yellow spoon I was using a multi color spoon I knew I should of listen to him. ;D

The weather was getting pretty nice and the water calm so we deicide to use the trolling motor and go with flat fish. When he was switching over to the other motor he noticed that his big motor had lost the throttle to it.

We were by Separator in about 100 ft of water Brian tells me to troll back to the dock close to shore why he checks the motor. I’m thinking to myself what is he nuts
He played around with it but realize he couldn’t do anything so we head back to the dock.

Were heading back to the dock and the weather started to get a little windy Brian tells me to steer toward the dock [smiley=nerves.gif] and he played a Doc he was setting on the back of his boat using the handle for the trolling motor.

I was quite impressed with the way he brought his boat in with just the trolling motor he has a 19ft Jet Craft and he didn’t even hit the dock. I can say I have never worried being on the water with him we always make it back safe and sound.

When we got off the water I called Sam and asked him if he could fine a place in town we could take the boat to so we ended up taking it to a place on Linda and Gregg.
I just talked to him he said his cable broke and they could fix it today.

FYI if you’re going out this weekend good luck tons of people arriving for the search and rescue tournament going on this weekend. I talked to a few guys that said they have been doing good jigging.

SuperDave
10-06-2006, 01:06 PM
An hour and 45 minutes for breakfast? [smiley=chowtime.gif]

Mickey_Thomas
10-06-2006, 01:27 PM
Now that's some serious chowing down, I'm a professional and I don't' think I could eat for one hour and forty five minutes ::) ;) :D ;D

SuperDave
10-06-2006, 01:38 PM
So, Beth, did you pick up your fish between the dock and Separator or had you gone farther down by the nets?

metalmouth
10-06-2006, 02:13 PM
The hot color was a yellow spoon
500 lures and I don't have a yellow spoon. * :-/ What color were the dots? *8-)

Mr_Ed
10-06-2006, 06:52 PM
1 hour and 45 minutes for breakfast...........?

Thats not the bad part..........!!

They had them put what was left over in a doggy bag and they
were eating on the way out to the lake !!

Now that is really putting the "sunrise food" down big time !! ;D

( check please.....)

CHICKFISHING58
10-06-2006, 08:52 PM
An hour and 45 minutes for breakfast? * [smiley=chowtime.gif]

[smiley=duh.gif]
By the time we got served and ate we left there at 5:45
arrived by 6:30 on water 6:45am :-*

Mr_Ed
10-07-2006, 08:16 AM
Sorry to hear Rugman had boat problems..........

However, if he can get it fixed in time, he will be able to

relax and enjoy the time at the fest !! ;D ;)

Every time I go "way over there.." I have my fingers crossed and
hope the man upstairs is in a good mood !! :D

Less than a week !!............. ::)