PDA

View Full Version : anise scent

fishinwithg
07-27-2006, 12:03 PM
What scent to use?

I bought some of procure anise scent gel, last weekend, testing it against mikes anise scent. They both seem to work for me. So I tied
a fly, 1/2 brown & 1/2 green. Sense procure is brown and mikes is green, I thought the combo would work. Of course I picked the hottest day to go. I did have bites, only landed 2. Give it a try. Still not sure if
one is better than the other. Any opinions out there on these anise scents? Hey do you guys no if its legal to feed one of your fish to a eagle?

fishinwithg

SuperDave
07-27-2006, 03:23 PM
Hey do you guys no if its legal to feed one of your fish to a eagle?
fishinwithg

I wouldn't try to have it eat out of my hand. ;) I would imagine you could do it, it would still count against your limit.

vvbob
07-27-2006, 03:47 PM
it would still count against your limit

Dave you are brutal ;D ;D

SuperDave
07-28-2006, 12:09 PM
Bob, did you notice I didn't get into the whole pronunciation thing? Is it pronounced: Anis or Aniece? ;D ;D ;D [smiley=doc.gif] [smiley=help.gif]

troutfan
07-28-2006, 12:55 PM
Bob, did you notice I didn't get into the whole pronunciation thing? *Is it pronounced: Anis or Aniece? * ;D ;D ;D * [smiley=doc.gif] [smiley=help.gif]
It is pronounced aniece in spanish and anis in english! ;)

troutboy
07-28-2006, 01:04 PM
I've been using the Pro Cure "Hot Pink" Anise. Seems to work for me pretty well. I like the pink color because I feel it has more of a iridescent looks which I "think" the fish can also see better.