PDA

View Full Version : fished folsom today 7-25-06

HUMM_DINGER
07-25-2006, 09:17 PM
Well I was brave and thought I would hit Folsom before all the water sketers came out ;D. Got on the lake around 6:30 and started fishing around the dam area. Trolled every thing I had; small apex, gold and silver cast masters, rooster tails and wedding rings. Not a single bite on any of them. Also were using downriggers any where from surface to 60 feet. Well after the discouraging fishing at the dam figured I would try the south fork to only find the same out come :-/ off the water around 12 just in time before the kids started to come out water temp was 85-86 that is not even nice to swim in o well beets a day of working. any one do any good out there or am I just in a slump

cjskier
07-26-2006, 07:20 AM
^its this heat, it hurts fishing every where, except maybe topwater bass. I have fished the last two weekends and it has been slow to say the least, same for everyone else where I went as well. Most reports on here are all saying the same.

fenton_chris
07-26-2006, 11:52 AM
well i just camped at one of my fav lakes over the weekend, and i got some good #s of fish plus a 3# brown 8-)

camo__ben
07-26-2006, 03:17 PM
ME AND BUDDY WENT OUT SAME DAY CAUGHT 5 TROUT AND A BASS

HUMM_DINGER
07-28-2006, 12:28 AM
well sounds like fish are skatterd either you are on them or your are not well i will just have to wate for my turn
ps good job on the folsom sucess