PDA

View Full Version : Any Reports on san pablo dam

crappieman67
06-22-2006, 10:26 AM
Anybody fished San pablo dam in the last few days? Any Trout? any crappie? anything at all? :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

fishyguy
06-22-2006, 03:34 PM
I was there last Sunday. The water was real warm and the trout bite was slow. I got 2 dinks fishing 5 hours but missed 4 other bites. The trout are feeding very lightly and would just pick up the bait and drop it.
Two other guys were fishing next to me and they got one each.....a 1 pounder and a dink.

xcybertrek
06-22-2006, 07:27 PM
Went out there 2weeks ago. Weather was warm. Fished the rec. area in the afternoon. 2 bites and 2 fish. Chucked the bait as far as I could. One dink and one about 1.5 lbs. Got to find DEEP water. The comrats were working but I didn't see them get anything. The cats should be out...

crappieman67
06-23-2006, 01:41 PM
Okay Got there around 4:00 pm Very Hot only 3 people at the Launch,Fished for trout, No bites Put on a crappie Jig within about 30 mins got my first crappie about 8", Still had my trout rod out, still no bites. My partner showed up around 5pm so we Kept throwing crappie jigs and picked up a couple of more crappies about the same size Left at 8pm total Fish count No Trout and about 30 crappie for the both of us, they started to turn on around 7pm, not a hot bite but pretty good for SAN PABLO. The Crappie where scattered, but other people that I could see around me were also picking up a few crappie.

Wanted to also Say Hello to Fellow Sniffer FLANKER, Pleasure Meeting you, I'm sure we will run into each other again.