PDA

View Full Version : Sly Parkk

ddmclw
06-13-2006, 04:47 PM
Went to Sly Park today and caught a bunch of planters! 12 rainbows. It was a fun day ;D. used orange and green power eggs. Would of been a great day for kids to fish. We had 3 poles in the water and had tripples once and there was only two of us. No big fish but it was fun!!!!

n2trout
06-13-2006, 05:53 PM
Congrats on a good day of catching! ;)
Fishing is always relaxing but it sure is a whole lot more fun when your pole is doing "The Trout Twist". [smiley=banana.gif]

CenCoast_Angler
06-14-2006, 10:24 AM
Dude, that is a GREAT day for Jenkinson!
I've had more skunks there than fish days.

Where'd ya fish? If ya don't mind me asking.

Thanks,
PK

ddmclw
06-14-2006, 03:07 PM
Well i had to pay 8 bucks to get in. Diddnt feel like fishing from the dams. Drove all the way to the back of the lake and hiked a little to where the water comes in. A guy drove by in a boat and said his finder was going off like crazy. Hundreds of fish back there. Those fish were sure good eatin!!!

CenCoast_Angler
06-14-2006, 06:20 PM
THANKS!
You da Man. It usually pays off when you trek to the less-fished spots!

bltracer
06-14-2006, 07:49 PM
I will be there Fri - Mon this Fathers Day Weekend (Heck, I live in Pollock, but the whole Fandamly is coming to town). Camping in Group Site #2 with a 12 Foot Gregor sportin the "Stars". Wave me down if you see me. I should be back by the rear ramp and the inlet in the mornings. Smoking a Turkey for Sat night dinner, hopfully add a few fish to the smoker for Sunday and Monday Snacks.

BLTRacer

aka Brian at Kragen