PDA

View Full Version : BOAT SIGN UP FOR *BERKLEY FEST AUG22/23

twoelk48
08-11-2008, 06:16 PM
* * I have offered my service to Fat1Bear as a volunteer to make this event a great one for everyone. *Please helpout by signing in your boat, guest and or open seat so we can accommodate as many folks as possible. *The other reason is this will provide us a valuable safety check making sure all our fellow brother sniffers have safely arrived for the event and back at port, *By following the example below we should be able to accomplish this. * Official radio channel will be 69. *You can pm me your information and Ill add you to the list Thanks Kent

Ok of two looking for rides they are no *longer needing rides and are not participating becasuse they could not find one, *IM Shallow is up next, looking for a ride for, *Please help me out and let's show what the Sniffer Family is all about, thanks

* * BOAT CAPTAIN AND GUEST * *NAME OF *BOAT

1. * *Fat1Bear +3 (full boat) *Break Out Another Thousand
2. * *Twoelk48 +2 (full boat) Jolly Ranger
3. * *bigeasy8240
4. * *fish junky+2
5. * *fishenrick
6. * *FISHN SURVEYOR
7. * *Kicker
8. * *Larnet-open
9. *nail
10. *Buoy 33 * * *The Wandering Star
11. *Quasi * sir cost alot * * * *
Needing ride
1. *I.M Shallow

This is how I see it so far gathering the information sent to Fat1Bear. *Anyone else please let me know and is there any other open seats. *Thanks Kent

Sniffer Disclaimer: This is not an official Sniffer event and the Sniffer is not liable for gatherings and fests of members and friends at these events.

metalmouth
08-12-2008, 05:15 PM
I sure with I was going out with you guys! Have a great fest and take lots of pics and remember we love pics! ;) :D ;D

MM/Don

norcalkat
08-14-2008, 09:14 AM
anyone have room for me 8-) ill pitch in some $$

Buddo
08-14-2008, 09:57 PM
I can't make the Berkeley fest. It didn't look like I would get a seat, so I made other plans. Next time, I'll try to hold out longer. I wish I had a boat.

MontanaN8V
08-15-2008, 08:07 AM
Kent, I will be in later Thursday night, I have to work in San Ramon that day. Sent Okie a pm also. I might need some directions, I have never been there.

larnet
08-17-2008, 06:14 PM
hi o yes i well bring some of my reels and gaffs for sale to.

MontanaN8V
08-20-2008, 08:34 AM
I will be there fairly early evening tomorrow night. Serving a warrant, and then transport to Alameda Co jail, then I am off. Should be there around 4-5.