PDA

View Full Version : Pine Flat 6-13

appleinorange
06-13-2006, 02:13 PM
Fished from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM with my grandson, caught 15 trout and 3 bass. While I was taking a little cat nap and my 9 year old grandson was driving and watching the rods he wakes me up to get the net for him. I come to the back of the boat and he has fish on all three rods. He landed two of them and I got one. All in all had a good day with my grandson. He is learning to help load the boat and stow the gear. When I am old he will take me fishing. ;)

fishon_chris
06-13-2006, 02:33 PM
What did you catch them on and how deep.Appleinornge it sounds like you have a fishing partner for life.Also what lures did you get them on and where at on the lake.

Chris

appleinorange
06-13-2006, 03:09 PM
Chris, all I ever fish with are my hand tied flies. three colors just out past the bouys at Deer Creek. Color red. Hope this helps.

Trapper43
06-13-2006, 04:33 PM
Hey Apple; sorry I missed you on the lake today. I got on the lake at about 7:45am. Had two limits by 11:00am. Caught all the fish between Deer Creek and the dam. 3 colors. Dodgers and nightcrawlers.
Released 5 small fish. Kept two limits of fish between 15" and 17".
My partner wants to go back tomorrow. Won't happen I have to get back to work. Bumber

zinger
06-13-2006, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the report and congrats on the great day with your grandson. My grandpa taught me how to load and drive the boat too. And believe me, he will take you fishing. I just took mine out on Saturday lol.

zinger

fishon_mario
06-14-2006, 03:03 AM
thanks for the report.. I can't wait for my grandaughter to get older. There is something about taking kids fishing and getting them hooked up for the first time. The look on their faces makes my day..

Mario [smiley=plumber.gif]

Ray@q97
06-14-2006, 07:00 AM
Looks like I am going to try and get to Pine Flat this weekend.....any body else going up Saturday or Sunday? And with the temp dropping during the week and heating up during the weekend how will that effect those fish? Think they will be deeper? Or not enough time to make much of a water temp diff?

Ray

Ray@q97
06-14-2006, 07:52 AM
Fish On Mario.....check your PM, let me know if you did not get one.

Fish on Ray