PDA

View Full Version : Where do i go?

hammerbm
05-18-2006, 10:04 AM
Im headed out this weekend, and am looing for some suggestions as far as lakes. Bullards are Pardee possibly? hows the bite doing? Maybe something with diversity, i wouldnt mind catchin a brown or a kok, still havent added those to my list of caught fish. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

hairywullie
05-18-2006, 11:45 AM
Dell Valle is red hot. I was there last week and did great using nightcrawlers. They just stocked a whopping 2,500 lb's of trout this week.
Couple months back I caught a hugh monster trout at least 15lb casting a kripled herring from the shore. I got it all the way out water on 8lb line and it came unhooked and flopped back in. No biggie I would have returned it anyway and my GF got to see me catch it. She actually thinks I'm a good fisherman now. ;D
I`ll be there this weekend.

hammerbm
05-18-2006, 11:50 AM
thanks for the info...im not sure were del valle is, but im gonna find out. Is it mainly bows or what?

BigOkieWhiteBoy916
05-18-2006, 11:51 AM
and my GF got to see me catch it. She actually thinks I'm a good fisherman now. *;D
I`ll be there this weekend.

I think my gf thought I was cheating on her because I usually c&r untill I finally brought her out with me ;D

hairywullie
05-18-2006, 11:59 AM
Link for del valle.

http://www.bahiker.com/eastbayhikes/delvalle.html