PDA

View Full Version : Rollin's Lake

Teacher_Paul
05-03-2006, 01:37 PM
Fished Rollins this morning over by thr damn. Lots of bites-caught two nice trout. :D Water is somewhat cloudy but fishable. I was using garlic marshmellows and worms with lots of garlic sent on the bait. Also used a Power Egg with a garlic sented marshmellow. Weather was beautiful 8-)---only one there!!!!! :D

SuperDave
05-03-2006, 02:06 PM
Well, I guess you caught the two that were there, no sense in going there now. ;)

Laporte_1
05-03-2006, 02:27 PM
I'll be there after it clears a little more. I'll go after the smart ones that didn't stick. Thanks for your report.

Captain_Morgan
05-03-2006, 07:03 PM
Is that lake ever clear? :) Its a tough one to fish. I drove through Greenhorn just to get a look. Camp ground should be ready to go by now. Maybe i'll try it next week. GL!

CraigV
05-05-2006, 02:17 AM
Rollins is a great lake to be in the summer, *if you are boating and not fishing. personally, i think the fishing stiinks at rollins, both for trout and bass, but sure some have had success there. we sure havent. good place to sneak peaks at bikinis though on the ski boats.

Rebelflag
05-05-2006, 08:22 AM
I love fishing at rollins when I first started bank fishing thats was one of the only places I could catch fish consistanly. :)

saltydog
05-05-2006, 04:11 PM
I have had some incredible days on rollins but wont fish it once the idiots come out. Try above the submerged point on the bear arm. ;)