PDA

View Full Version : fishing boca *res.?

evcmadfisherman
05-01-2006, 09:49 AM
I live near boca res. and I was wondering if anybody catches anything out there. *Also can I put my little 2 stroke boat in boca?
I'm going to go out there today to do a little exploring and toss a lure or two.

fenton_chris
05-01-2006, 01:22 PM
if your going in the back way like i did 2 thursdays ago, you better have 4wheel drive! also some rapalas ;)

wolfden
05-01-2006, 06:47 PM
Roads should be clear, went by Boca and Stampede on Saturday and no snow on roads but stay clear of the mud holes on some of the back road they can get real deep.
Saw a guy in a pickup slip into a very deep mud hole on a back road 3 miles east of Frenchman on Friday and he was VERY stuck so just watch the mud holes.

evcmadfisherman
05-02-2006, 09:23 AM
I went out to boca and stampede reservoir and there were quite a few people out there. The boat ramp was closed to boca but there were people bait fishing along the shores. I got lots of little nibbles but could not hook up with any :'( * *There were fly fishermen on the little truckee river and four or five boats trolling stampede. *:) Now Im itching to get out there again with my boat.