PDA

View Full Version : Bridgeport Update 4/20

Topaz_Tom
04-20-2006, 02:53 PM
Hey All - Looking foward to the opener at Bridgeport, my Dad & Mom also fellow sniffers(haarhouse) arrived yesterday at Paridise Shores where they stay for the summer, the water level is falling pretty fast, over 5 feet in one week, they must be letting alot out for the expected run off. Hopefully it will stabilize so we can still use their marina, if not might have to go to the old Falling Rock marina. We will be there with fellow sniffer (RIP) and his family camping at Paridise Shores. Hope to see you all out there. You can't miss me, I'll be in the green Alumaweld catching all the big fish ;D ;D ;D. Just got the stars for my boat. Good Luck to all that go out. See you there!!! Tom [smiley=angling.gif]

NRJohn
04-20-2006, 05:53 PM
That would be a bummer if we had to use the other launch ramp down the road. Not much parking that's for sure. Not to mention I don't have a 4x4.

Topaz_Tom
04-20-2006, 07:06 PM
NRJOHN I don't think the water will drop that low, that ramp works, but like you said, not much parking. Tom [smiley=angling.gif]

haarhouse
04-21-2006, 05:44 AM
hope you do well on the opening, just keep it smaller then ours mom and dad haarhouse