PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Fishing tiger creek or lake tabeaud

fish_feeder32
04-04-2006, 07:56 PM
Has any one fished these two very small lakes latlely. been wanting to make a trip up there it's been about a year or so since ive gone. Just looking for a report on how it has been in that area and if anyone has done good there lately. 8-)fish_feeder32 8-)

hunkfisher
04-05-2006, 01:51 PM
I would thinnk the fishing would turn on there in may end of april i fished it alot last year during july and august before school started and used crickets and meal worms for browns and salmon eggs for the rainbows down where the water comes out of the culvert you could see all those fish wither there heads down waiting for food to come up.I also did pretty well in the eveing with a fly pole down where the water tails out of the inlet, infact thats the only place i have ever seen fish caught at tabeaud where the inlet is, do you know anywhere else on the lake thats productive? Do they stock the lake as well? I would love to find out because its such a nice little lake and its free to fish it. Better alternative to places like Amador and Pardee.

Brad "Hunkfisher"

[smiley=swimmingfish.gif]

FF32 -You did not get flooded out there in valley springs did you saw it on the news this morning

fish_feeder32
04-05-2006, 02:15 PM
8-) No didnt get flooded out i live on a big hill right next to the lake so im safe as far as that but a couple of friends got it so probably be helping them next week. as far as the lake if you are talking about tabeud i have had luck by the spill way and even in the front of the lake near the dam there a little harder to get in those spots but are nice size. as far as browns i have caught them all over the lake tossing rappals cd7 rainbow trout color and even brown trout color. I do not know if they plant the lake all year but i do know that they do plant it at least onec a year right before fathers day. i believe for a small farthers day derby. oh also i dont know how true it is but i always have better luck there when the lake is rising than when it is lowering wish i had a time scheduale for that. never really know when it is rising or lowering i just go out there at first light and fish all day and watch it for any lowering or raising some times hit it just right and some times i dont.

FishnDave
04-05-2006, 03:19 PM
Where is Lake Tabeaud????

fishndave

fish_feeder32
04-05-2006, 04:22 PM
it is about seven miles east of jackson