PDA

View Full Version : Pro-cure

fishon_chris
03-29-2006, 07:42 PM
I just started to use the pro-cure sents and i like the results.They have lots of new scents and old reliable scents.I use the preditor scent and the shadscent,shad butter,kokanee scentand nightcraller scent LOVE THEM.

Fishon chris ;) ;D :D ;) :) [smiley=angling.gif]

kokaneemart.com
03-29-2006, 08:37 PM
fishon chris... (silver member with 2 stars on the next post! )

I like them too. I also am using the super gels in Predator, Krill, trout and kokanee special and I put these on the dodgers. Good stuff! ;)

JoeTech
03-30-2006, 07:19 AM
I love procure...I just purchased the super gel in the predator, garlic, and Carpspit(I think thats what its called), but anyways they seem to work great.

C.B._Tackle
03-30-2006, 01:54 PM
Pro-Cure makes one of the better products out there. I use them quite a bit. I was lucky enough to help them with the new gels that are out this year. I bet they change the way most people fish. Use the oils to soak baits and the gels on lures, dodgers and add some to chance your sents at the last minute. Great stuff check out there web page too.

Diego916
03-30-2006, 02:29 PM
I was watching Angler West and saw Gary Mirales (sp?) out at Shasta Lake putting a thin coat of shad butter on the inside surfaces of a shad colored cripplure. When the trout in Shasta are feeding on shad in late summer, he swears by it. With most other scents, people seem to be on the fence about whether they actually help. But with procure I've noticed a lot of people swear by it. Maybe because its made from the actual bait stuff the fish feed on? Or, is it marketing, or both ;)

I plan on pumping my crawlers full of trophy trout scent this weekend. I'm looking forward to some great results.

trout_master
03-30-2006, 04:52 PM
Shasd is the only scent I use on Shasta. I also put a small piece of velcro on my d-rigger balls and smear scent on the velcro. It waill last a long time

YakMotor
03-30-2006, 08:33 PM
Just "picturing" you pulling up your downrigger ball and finding three trout Velcroed to it! Hehhehe Do you put the hooks or loops on the ball?

By the way GREAT idea using it as a scent patch.

DREtheFISH
03-30-2006, 09:15 PM
any tips for not making such a mess with the stuff.. i always end it with it all over my hands and tackle.. and that stuff stinks

Dennis
03-31-2006, 06:44 AM
Use a small wide mouth container and partly fill it with the scent of your choice. Place the container near the side of the boat. Dip the lure and the leader up to and including the swivel. Swing the lure over the side and drop it the water.

The PowerBait jars might work and there's probably a few laying around on the bank. Or you can get small plastic jars at Tap Plastics.

JonHJ
03-31-2006, 09:16 AM
I am new to trout fishing and have just learned of Pro-CUre. Any idea where I can buy it localy? I live in Placerville, CA, east of Sacramento.

Thanks

Jon

Dennis
03-31-2006, 09:44 AM
Fisherman's Warehouse (Watt Ave & Folsom Blvd)
www.kokaneemart.com
http://www.pro-cure.com/

GoneCountry
03-31-2006, 09:46 AM
I too want some but who carrys it in the bay area.....North of San Jose because I know the fisfhermans wharehouse has it. But what a drive....Other than that I will wait till I pass one on the way to the spot......

fishon_chris
03-31-2006, 10:45 AM
Gone country you can buy it on line from their web site Pro-cure.com ;)

trout_master
03-31-2006, 03:19 PM
Use a small wide mouth container and partly fill it with the scent of your choice. *Place the container near the side of the boat. *Dip the lure and the leader up to and including the swivel. *Swing the lure over the side and drop it the water. *

The PowerBait jars might work and there's probably a few laying around on the bank. *Or you can get small plastic jars at Tap Plastics. * *

I use babyfood jars, there cheap and always avalible