PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fished Berryessa lately

Go_Fish
03-17-2006, 09:54 AM
I'm heading up to Berryessa this saturday and sunday. Anyone have a report or some tips for a Berryessa newby.
I know after these storms it's going to be tought but I need to get my fish on ;D

timetofish
03-17-2006, 02:21 PM
I heard the bassin' up the has been good. Check out the Bass board and read Vacaville Bob's report. I'm not sure about the trout situation. Either way good luck and be sure to report back!!

fish4fun
03-17-2006, 02:35 PM
The latest reports I've heard from Markley Cove and Spanish Flats Resorts are that the trout fishing is tough. The water is messed up from the recent rains. Visibility is poor and there's a lot of debris floating on the water. If you go out, be careful running down the lake that you don't hit some large debris.. also let us know how you did.. Larry

JusTrollin
03-17-2006, 02:59 PM
My son fished pleasure cove wed,with the school fishing club.He said the water was pretty messed up(hes 12)there was about 20 kids they caught 2 trout total.All fish & bites came on bait.

tman
03-17-2006, 05:33 PM
at berryessa today trying out a new trolling plate. i didn't fish however i went fishing last saturday and caught 2 on an orange grub and a kastmaster behind a dodger. The water was a little stained today but it appeared fishable. I was marking alot of fish on the surface today. I will also be out tomorrow. Good Luck and let me know how you do.