PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid 12-11

BITE_ME_II
12-12-2005, 09:30 AM
Fished Pyramid with Steve and Mike a couple of guys that read the info and are smart enough to stay out of the battle of wits, Hey Beth Mike says Hi !! Steve is the man I got Remington from and Mike is a friend of his, both great guys , fisherman as well as hunters so we had a great trip with a lot of conversation about our kids and how old we are getting, remembering how we used to hunt up and down canyons such as the area around Hells Kitchen and we're getting either older or smarter.

We had a choppy cold start as we motored over to the east side worked our way from about a mile north of the Pyramid to the northern end of Hells Kitchen, staying right up against the rocks ( if you don't know the walls be carefull they will eat equipment ) We caught 10 nice fish all but 2 in the slot most big bright males.

Watermellon Sting Kings
Frog Lyman
Wiggle Wart

at 12-15 ft deep

BITE ME II
8) 8)

CHICKFISHING58
12-12-2005, 10:18 AM
Ken,
Does Mike still think I'm crazy ;D
Steve and Cheryl
http://momentoffame.com/photopost/data/514/medium/steve.jpg

BITE_ME_II
12-12-2005, 12:27 PM
That was never brought up! Is their something we should know about?? C'mon tell us all of the details, no matter how bloody!!

BITE ME II
8) 8)

troutfan
12-13-2005, 09:49 AM
Looks like a gorgeous day on the lake. ;D

Mickey_Thomas
12-13-2005, 10:18 AM
Glad you got out there BITE ME II, did you troll the bays in close? Last time Hammer and I were there the bays were dead and off the rocks good. It changes everytime we go, just trying to keep up ;) ;D

BITE_ME_II
12-13-2005, 10:50 AM
All males on the rocks Mickey the bays held the hens, like last year. The males are bringing on the colors that's for sure.

BITE ME II
8) 8)

streamcatcher
12-13-2005, 11:17 AM
It's a sad day when we have to bring up the past on such a traumatized weekend for Beth. Here's the skinny Ken as I saw it. The event was the 05 Model Dairy Tourney. The team was FB, Beth, some other cat and Myself. Plans are set for who's fishing with who. Everything is cool on Saturday then something goes terribly wrong with Beth on Saturday night. She is spotted by FB passed out on the floor at Crosby's. Was it alcohol? Did she slip on the greasy chicken crumbs that were found next to her? Only she knows for sure. Sunday arrives and no Beth. Me and FB go out, catch some fish, and have a great day. End of story.

Ken, thanks for taking Steve and Myself out. Had a great time. You are quite the inspiration for all cancer victims.

BITE_ME_II
12-13-2005, 03:30 PM
I had a great day as well!! we WILL do it again with any luck soon. I just hope the sun comes out!! We'll bring your son out this time, if he can break away from his apprenticeship for a day.

BITE ME II
8) 8)

JasonB
12-13-2005, 08:24 PM
Hey BITE_ME I see one of your lurker buddy's joined ;D

Welcome aboard streamcatcher !

crispybrnkiller
12-14-2005, 05:44 PM
HEY Ken great to see you are gettin better and doing more fishing . God bless you and your family hope to fish with you one of these days soon.

* * * * * * * * * * *Cris 8)

CHICKFISHING58
12-19-2005, 08:30 AM
It's a sad day when we have to bring up the past on such a traumatized weekend for Beth. Here's the skinny Ken as I saw it. The event was the 05 Model Dairy Tourney. The team was FB, Beth, some other cat and Myself. Plans are set for who's fishing with who. Everything is cool on Saturday then something goes terribly wrong with Beth on Saturday night. She is spotted by FB passed out on the floor at Crosby's. Was it alcohol? Did she slip on the greasy chicken crumbs that were found next to her? Only she knows for sure. Sunday arrives and no Beth. Me and FB go out, catch some fish, and have a great day. End of story.

Hey Mike,
Iím glad I can get you to post. *I canít believe there someone out there claiming to be me I sure hope she catches more and bigger fish then me. ;D*Knowing the great leader that you are I canít believe you believe everything you here. :'( Just like you I cherish the moments that we fish together. Merry Christmas to you and your family I know how stress you are at this time of year hang in there buddy keep smiling ;)

streamcatcher
12-19-2005, 10:45 AM
Hi Beth,
I thought FB was a reliable source but your'e right, I will take your advise and not believe everthing I hear. Maybe it was polly he was talking about, although she showed up on Sunday. You also have a Merry Christmas and I hope this is the year you hook on to that big one.