PDA

View Full Version : Fished Pyramid 12/5

Just_A_Hooker
12-07-2005, 01:22 PM
Got out on the lake about 10:30 and as soon as we hit Pelican the poles were in the water. I picked up a slot within the first two minutes. Trolled up to Spider and back and kind of farted around between the two points till sundown. Between me and the other big man in the 12 ft. aluminum we picked up 6 fish, the biggest one around 8 pounds. Sorry no pics. I was looking forward to catching more fish but with the weather I couldnít complain. Hope to be out there this Saturday and maybe the 23rd.

vvbob
12-07-2005, 01:41 PM
I wouldn't complain about an 8 pounder either!!!

Big_Country
12-07-2005, 03:48 PM
Nice sized fish - I wouldn't complain about an 8 lber either. *Where's the pics? People need to invest in a digital camera...

Trout_Terminator
12-07-2005, 04:06 PM
why not just go to longs, buy a 2$ camera, and then scan pictures, works just as well. nice fish though, did you keep that hog?

High_Roller
12-08-2005, 06:57 AM
Big Cat and I were also out at Pymarid on the same day. We caught 6 fish too. All between 18 and 20". We caught half trolling flat fish from 18-25 feet, and the other half jigging off points in 20-45 feet of water using crippled herrings. We fished from Spider to Warrior Pt. By the way Hooker, when your pals ask for a cold beer at the end of the day, it seems appropriate, that you hook a brother up with a beer and not just tell him your out. I heard after we left that two fresh cold ones popped open! Wrong. You and Meadow Head should share better. Also, a spider man knit hat looks really good on you.

High Roller

Just_A_Hooker
12-08-2005, 07:59 AM
Ah gees canít we all just get a long? As for the camera and the 8 pounder, I didnít have enough room in the boat for both therefore the hog is still in the lake and the camera is still at Longs. Hey High Roller whatís worse is we had four cold oneís and let me tell you the second was better than the first ;D. Iíll tell you what Iíll do Pal, since youíre crazy about my Spider-Man beanie hatÖIíll let you wear it the next time we go fishing. ;)