PDA

View Full Version : Folsom?

fishtales
11-18-2005, 07:35 PM
Heading to folsom Saturday, has anyone had any success there recently?

FT

Irish
11-19-2005, 07:52 AM
FT,
Folsom has been slow lately. Was out last Saturday and fished the southfork and the dam. Haven't heard a thing about the northfork at the 5 mile marker.Caught a couple of small rainbows, which I released for another day.What they are hitting is a guess, day to day. Speedy shiners has been my best results. The fish are starting to come up. Watermelon dodger with a wedding ring and 1/2 nightcrawler has also been working. I have had no luck with Rapalas lately. Going out Sunday, on channel 69 if anyone else is out there. Good luck and let me know how you do.

Mickey_Thomas
11-19-2005, 08:07 AM
Dennis and I were there Fri, it was slow but we managed catching 3 small Kings. 2 by the dam and 1 up the south fork.

AllFishNoWork
11-19-2005, 09:29 AM
I may be out late Sunday AM, noonish. No radio Irish, but I'll be in a 14 foot alum probably in the vicinity of the Pennisula Ramp.

FortheKids
11-19-2005, 01:22 PM
Was out there last Sun as well, south fork, marked fish at 30', put 1 line on DR, sure enough, small kings. We were just wetting a line, so to speak, 11am to 2 pm , I guess. May try to get my kids out tommorrow if you all have any luck today! 8)', its mighty close to home, lol. I would love to see my son hooked up with a large one, scrappy lil dudes. Good luck & Tight lines ....Alan

Irish
11-19-2005, 01:51 PM
Allfish,
I'm going at first light but will look for you unless I limit out and go home early. ;D ;D

fishtales
11-19-2005, 05:36 PM
Went out this am, still pretty slow. 5 small kings from 9 to 14 inches. No real pattern established, 2 on top near rocky points south of hobie launch, 1 at 33'where the rivers meet, 2 more up the north arm above granite bay. Threaded crawler, blue/silver excell, anchovy RSK, and white prism needle fish (2) landed the fish. Surface temp 60.5.
Good luck Sunday guys.
FT