PDA

View Full Version : Amador Monday Nov.14?

Chapa
11-11-2005, 01:14 AM
Anybody heading out Monday?

Hoghunter?
Freon?

I'm gonna take my buddy his two sons and my son.

Not sure if my Vhf will be in by then if so I'll be on ch.69

Chapa

hoghunter3
11-11-2005, 03:08 PM
I'll see you there. Taking two of my old buds. (Probably hear us all over the lake) Look forward to seeing you.

Dennis
11-11-2005, 03:49 PM
Hey Chapa, Try not to get the new boat too bloody. Hope you enjoy the new ride. Have fun breaking in the new motor. If you get a lot of fish have Hoghunter call Freon at work I'm sure he'll really get a kick out of it. ;)

Oh well someone's got to work. Might as well be Freon.

freon
11-11-2005, 08:04 PM
Chapa, good to hear from you bud, I hope you get a lot of blood in the boat, stick near HH3 and I am sure you will do well, but you know that lake pretty good now too, I missed you for salmon this year, but you didnt miss much, its been real slow, especially since HH3 went out in my boat, havent gotten one since.
Dennis, you rotten traitor, HH3 already calls me enough at work to ruin my day telling me how is boat is sinking with all of the fish he has in it, and now you are encouraging him too, theres just something wrong with you two,lol. You cranky old retiree's hanging out at amador all week, snagging the trout as they are pouring out of the truck and then calling me to tell me about your trophy's and now your trying to get Chapa to do it too,shame on you, I thought you were a friend, friends dont let friends call Freon at work,lmao.
You guys are really sick and twisted, guess that must be why I hang out with you. ;D ;D
Freon

Chapa
11-12-2005, 02:01 AM
See you there HH

what time you launching?

I'm running out of the special sauce for the Rapalas it seems wal-mart doesnt carry it anymore let me know if you know where i can find some ;)

Chapa

Mickey_Thomas
11-12-2005, 06:48 AM
James, I don't have your work number, will you send it to me? ;D ;D ;D Looks like Dennis is going to take me to Amador on Monday in his boat. Hope to see youz guyz there ;) channel 69 8)

hoghunter3
11-12-2005, 07:10 AM
Chapa, I should be there no later than 6:30 and I'll see if I can dig up an extra bottle of "special sauce" for you. Dennis and Mickey, Look forward to seeing you guys out there.
Freon, Just want you to think how hard Chapa, Mickey, Dennis and I will be working as you're dealing with your "Day Care Center for Adults" ;) ;D

freon
11-12-2005, 08:06 AM
yea right guys, reel funny,lol. I think I am gonna call homeland security and tell them that there are three boats up at amador planning a terorist attack and give full discriptions of the boat and tell them your going to blow up the white house with donuts, keep looking overhead guys, and any other sniffers, I wouldnt fish near these guys. You guys are brutal, and heck no you cant have my number Mickey, I am already getting to many phone calls at my adult day care center (HH, that was funny), Im gonna get fired if I get too many, oh wait, then I can fish more ;D
I hope you guys load the boat, but that your cell phones fall over the side while your reeling them in :D
Freon

Mickey_Thomas
11-12-2005, 08:13 AM
Come on out Freon, don't you feel a "cold" coming on? ;) Sorry, I know I'm being the devil trying to intice you but we miss you buddy ;D

freon
11-12-2005, 11:50 AM
Mickey, I dont think I could come up with a better trip than to be fishing amador with you, HH, Dennis and Chapa, granted I would bring a few dozen donuts, but I think it would be a riot. Ever since I made management, I dont get much vacation time, mostly due to the work load and the fact that I am the rookie there, it will definetely be better next year though. You still aint getting my phone number,lol. ;D
Freon

Dennis
11-12-2005, 07:07 PM
Hey Mickey,

Don't worry I've got the number. *I'll even bring the 12 volt cord so we can run the phone off the 12 volt deep cycle batteries. *Hello James? *Fish on! zzzzzzzzzzzzzz *and then we can do a Roland Martin imitation 'Did you see that one! *Big Fish! *Huge Fish! *Oh yeah that's right you can't see. *Sorry '

Freon, I wouldn't be calling homeland security. *We've got your picture ready for an America's Most Wanted Poster. *Freon(AKA the Unibomber)
http://home.comcast.net/~dwojdac1/Pictures/Freon.gif

freon
11-13-2005, 07:05 PM
Watch out buddy, I know where you live *:o
Remember, I have to wake up at two in the morning for my staff sometimes for fires etc. You might get a call from me too, maybe a bunch of them. *:D
The other thing is I got an idiot that I called accidentally once and he was a real jerk, I could call him a bunch more times and then tell him hes a chicken and if he was a real man, he would show up to fight me, and then give him your address and phone number *:D
This unibomber doesnt need a bomb,lol.
That was pretty d@#n funny though,
Freon

firetrout
11-13-2005, 07:59 PM
Dennis,
Now this thread is getting better each day. Were you following Freon on Halloween? I've always seen him in cut off t-shirts.

Good Luck guys on your trip Monday. Also, I did not mention but one fellow and his 3 boys limited at the launch area using salmon roe wrapped in that red material used for steelhead roe sacks?

Master_Caster
11-13-2005, 10:47 PM
Hey Chapa,
If you are looking for the special sauce, they carry it at Big5. :)

Chapa
11-13-2005, 11:14 PM
Thanks bro

I think I have a little juice to get me through this trip I might need to order bulk ;D

Chapa

mike22ca
11-14-2005, 11:36 AM
I highly recommed the chicken strips and french fries from the cafe ;)

freon
11-14-2005, 08:25 PM
the food there rocks, I am just not sure how you ever took it from the bag and instead of putting it in your mouth, you put it on your hook, not sure I could do that :-/
Freon