PDA

View Full Version : Fished my tail off today.......

PickLeNose
10-25-2005, 02:40 PM
Hit three places, drum, culberson and alta forebay. These are usually nice places and any one will give you a nice dinner in an hour or so, but not today. Was windy and cold I guess thats what killed the bite, did see some footballs jumping though *:) And I did catch one 12" brown that I realeased as it wouldnt feed three :)
Used everything I knew how to use, these places are bank fishing only. Normally I can zero in on what they want to eat, but not today.

Mickey_Thomas
10-25-2005, 05:02 PM
Fishing your tail off can effect how you hold up your pants ;D ;D At least you weren't shut out and you were fishing ;)

Farrier_Frank
10-25-2005, 05:25 PM
Sounds like a good day to me, PickLe. Any day you're out, trucking around with a fishing pole in your hand is a good day. 8)

PickLeNose
10-26-2005, 02:38 AM
Oh believe me, it was fun indeed, and as I posted this thread I was smiling ear to ear *:)
I think, at least I want to think, that the low coming in is what kept the fishies in bed, lol.

badbobfishing33
10-26-2005, 08:19 AM
Are we supposed to know what lake this is or is it another "secret"....just asking can't figure it out...better luck next time!

PickLeNose
10-26-2005, 04:41 PM
these are all PGnE after/forebays. Drun is off I-80 at the Drum exit. *:)
Culberson is rather hidden but its on maps and is located above Alta, Alta Resivor is really hard to find. No boats allowed on these lakes as there can be great fluctuations in water level.

Steelhead
10-27-2005, 09:25 PM
Released a fish because it wouldn't feed three? Somebody could have had the T-bone ;D