PDA

View Full Version : Does it Cost toGo to LOON????

FisHiNg_LeGeNd
08-12-2005, 09:51 PM
Is there a fee to go fishing a t Loon? i have never been there....

D_Lowe

krzyfshrmn
08-12-2005, 09:54 PM
Nope, all the Crystal Basin lakes are free fishing. There are camping fees though.

FisHiNg_LeGeNd
08-12-2005, 10:12 PM
How much to camp per night do you know...Thank you for the info really appreciate it.....

D_Lowe

dandeuce
08-12-2005, 10:26 PM
$18 a night at Ice House and UVR , probably the same at Loon . That Dam_ Arnold keeps raising all our fees , might start Moteling it instead of camping . Next time I go to UVR I'll go launch by the damn and either camp right there or load some gear in the boat and make my own camp .

Dan

FisHiNg_LeGeNd
08-13-2005, 04:28 PM
Does it Cost to park my car and fish for the day?

Split_shot_1
08-13-2005, 05:29 PM
There is NO cost at the three lakes (except for camping). Ice Hse and Union Val. have day usage area's that are also free for you and your car, just don't try to sleep over in your car or you will be charged. I'm sure Loon is the same.

AllFishNoWork
08-13-2005, 08:32 PM
Legend, I thought you said you were going this weekend ???

FisHiNg_LeGeNd
08-13-2005, 11:02 PM
I am going 5:00 a.m. sunday morning plan to stay for the day....Hopefully gunna catch something...the last time i went i casted five times and caught five fish it was great....Wish me Luck...Thanks....

D_Lowe

johnbfishin
08-15-2005, 05:26 AM
$18 a night at Ice House and UVR , probably the same at Loon . That Dam_ Arnold keeps raising all our fees , might start Moteling it instead of camping .

That isn't far from the truth as far as the motels go.
As for the camping fee's I've seen Jackson Meadows raise the fee $2.00 a year for 3 years in a row. The contractor isn't going to bid next year, he says he can't make any money. I'm not sure about the Crystal Basin area but I believe contractors run those campgrounds as well...it's like having a middle man in the camping business. >:(