PDA

View Full Version : LOST ROD AND REEL

trout_baron
08-05-2005, 01:57 PM
Hey fish sniffer, I pulled a dumb a$$ move yesterday on the stream. I left my rod and reel either on the top of my truck or up against some trees where I parked.So if anyboby found a Sage RPL 9FT. 5 WT. with a Lamson reel on the West Walker River and wants to give it back.Please call or IM me. My ph.# is 530-577-6389. I will gladly come and pick it up.Thank you for your time. Sincerly Trout-Baron AKA Jeff Keyser or DUMB A$$ WILL DO.

Troutcoach
08-06-2005, 06:44 PM
Sorry to hear about the lost rod and reel. How was the fishing on the West Walker?

John_heyd
08-08-2005, 07:03 AM
Hey Trout_baron, I know just how you feel. About 3 weeks ago I did exactly the same thing on the South Fork of the Tuolumne at the Carlon Rest Site on Evergreen Road. Set my Ultra light - G. Loomis with midget Diawa on a stump - cleaned my fish - showed them off to some kids who were fishing my the steam - took off. An hour down the road, I realized what I had done. Went back the next morning - for a long shot of finding it but I knew in my heart it would be gone. Oh well, I replaced it with what I feel is a better outfit - and I just cast it off as a lesson learned - expensive but lesson learned.