PDA

View Full Version : Cherrry Lake info

Master_Baiter_Tom
07-19-2005, 06:06 PM
I may end up there this weekend and would like to know what there is to know about this lake. *Probably bring my boat, whats the best setup? Where should i concentrate on fishing? Thanks in advance!!!

While I am up in that part of the woods is there anywhere else that I just have to hit?

Tom

Fishnfever
07-20-2005, 09:44 AM
Hey Tom I'm thinking of headin up there tues. Let us know how you do. Also if you go to page three there is a recent cherry report with some info. I fished it almost a month ago. Good luck and keep castin.

Fishnfever 8)

Master_Baiter_Tom
07-20-2005, 11:00 AM
Will Do! The report on page three I think is my buddy posting about his dad and uncle doing pretty well up there. Was just curious if anyone had any more insight. I am either coming back sun or mon ..and i'll be sure to post a report to let you know how it went.

jyang
07-20-2005, 01:39 PM
I was at Cherry Lake last Sat. I started late (8:30am) and ended around 3:30pm. I caught 4 fish on Rapela J-7 green color. I was trolling it 20-25 feet down near the inlet. There were a lot of people jetski/waterski. The surface water temp was about 72 degrees.

Master_Baiter_Tom
07-20-2005, 01:40 PM
Cool thanks for the heads up. If I dont bring my boat where would you say I should bank fish at?

jyang
07-20-2005, 01:46 PM
I have never backed fished at Cherry lake. I see most of the people back fishing near the boat ramp.

badbobfishing33
07-22-2005, 12:29 PM
Use the Force Luke!! Once I was the student now I am the master!!Only a master of evil darth !had to say it.....fellow start wars person...

At cherry lake go up lake on your left is a big slab of rock fish off the point almost all the way up we had luck there saw a bunch of fish! or tuck in before the rock in the corner. We usuall troll the dam also. Dont forget the inlet at the end.

May the fish be with you!

wolfden
07-22-2005, 02:20 PM
Where exactly is Cherry Lake

Weez
07-22-2005, 04:58 PM
'fellow start wars person'-

Badbob, don't go starting no intergalactic wars, or I'm gonna sick a death star on yer a$$.