PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Fishing Pine Flat???

Trapper43
03-14-2010, 11:30 AM
Now we have a break in the weather, I was hoping to get to Pine Flat this next week. Have any of you been fishing the Flat??? If so what was the bite like???
Ken

ReelJerks
03-14-2010, 02:45 PM
Was suppose to go both days this weekend, but received cancellations both days. Bite is tough right now for all but the regulars, but that should change with the warming weather. If I can take a vacation day I'll be there this Friday with my Nephew fishing the BOX.:fish_jumps:

Edd

pepperr
03-14-2010, 10:34 PM
Now we have a break in the weather, I was hoping to get to Pine Flat this next week. Have any of you been fishing the Flat??? If so what was the bite like???
Ken
pine flat is a is some what slow for now but with good wether change it shoul pick up saturday was not bad but we had to work hard to put a couple in the boat

Bruce_trout_hunter
03-15-2010, 08:53 AM
Hey Ken pineflat is coming up really fast .i have been had 2 and 3 fish days the past 2 weeks . and i know that lake maybe better than anyone .and thats only because i fish it 3and4 days a week .

Bruce

Trapper43
03-15-2010, 08:41 PM
If I get a day to go maybe I will fish the Kings River below the dam. Is the water in the river still dirty from all the run off???
Thanks for the info.