PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the cooks?

SuperDave
03-16-2010, 10:47 AM
I haven't seen any participation by the culinary experts for quite some time. Let's see some new recipes!

montev
03-17-2010, 11:34 AM
Yeah!!! Where's the corned beef recipes???

CrappieJed
03-17-2010, 09:39 PM
I haven't seen any participation by the culinary experts for quite some time. Let's see some new recipes!
well ok here is my recipe for Carp de'sor/le'sunboard
take your freshly caught bugle mouth bass the carp clean him real good mount him to a cardboard....rub your favorite seasonings over the fish.........now set in the sun to dry for about 6 hours........after the fish is totaly dry remove the fish from the cardboard........next throw the carp away and eat the cardboard........enjoy:p

CJ

SuperDave
03-18-2010, 07:29 AM
well ok here is my recipe for Carp de'sor/le'sunboard
take your freshly caught bugle mouth bass the carp clean him real good mount him to a cardboard....rub your favorite seasonings over the fish.........now set in the sun to dry for about 6 hours........after the fish is totaly dry remove the fish from the cardboard........next throw the carp away and eat the cardboard........enjoy:p

CJ
You ought to have your own show on the Food Network!

CrappieJed
03-18-2010, 02:42 PM
You ought to have your own show on the Food Network!
:shocked: you think people would like my cooking?

CJ

chefchandler
03-18-2010, 05:33 PM
I have been in a kitchen for 53 hours in just 4 days.. What kind of recipe you guys looking for??

Fish on,
Chef

CrappieJed
03-18-2010, 09:34 PM
I have been in a kitchen for 53 hours in just 4 days.. What kind of recipe you guys looking for??

Fish on,
Chef
Chef I would like a good yam casserol w/almonds i had some last christmas work party and it was great.

CJ