PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with this Website?????????

irish44
03-26-2010, 02:22 AM
:9997dp:Old posts,are they still working out Bugs.??:help:

Fishbucket
03-26-2010, 03:43 AM
Go down the page (on whatever board your looking at) .. to 'Thread Display Options'

in the first box make it say .Beginning. in the second box make it say .Last Post Time. skip the 3rd and then click .Desending Order. then click "Show Threads".

Bingo.. back to the future !

Here's a pic of where it's at.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/theotherbigjoe/FishSnifferpixs/NewPicture21.jpg

flytier
03-29-2010, 05:22 PM
It's the "why are all the VCR's in the world flashing 12 o'clock" thing all over again.

In other words it is just too complicated for most ordinary folks to be bothered with and so they just don't (bother).

I have to say I much preferred the old site for it's straightforward simplicity.

reel_time
03-29-2010, 07:28 PM
in the first box make it say .Beginning. in the second box make it say .Last Post Time. skip the 3rd and then click .Desending Order. then click "Show Threads".

Can somebody put an option in the gneral settings so it always looks a certain way? Every time I switch to a new thread, I have to go and say 'descending' and 'thread start date', or whatever. Can I set it once and call it good?:computer:

Bingo.. back to the future !

froggie
03-29-2010, 08:11 PM
Why can't you just set your preferences for viewing once & be done with it???
Froggie

hooks
03-29-2010, 08:37 PM
In the upper right hand corner click on settings

Then under my settings click on general settings

Go down to thread display options and choose the option you want.

Linear-oldest first shows the original post first and all other post follow.

Go to the bottom of the page and click on save changes.
:party-smiley-048:

froggie
03-30-2010, 10:36 AM
Got a suggestion, can you put the Smileys in ABC order? It would make it easier to find the ones you may be looking for. Just asking???
Thanks, Froggie:cheerleader:

Flintstone
03-30-2010, 03:46 PM
If it is possible to enlarge the font at the top of the main page and possibly more contrast in the lettering as it is hard to read any of it, I had to change my screen dimensions just for this site. And yes I usually can see pretty good. The same goes for the fonts for links around the LOGIN and LOGOUT.

Anything would help. I'll bet that you get at least 100 good ideas for changes. :peabody:

Fred

Koke Machine83
03-30-2010, 07:11 PM
Sorry Guys and Gals: This is the last post by the "Koke Machine" I have tried everything i can. I still don't like the way the "Sniffer Boards are running" I might check back a few months from now to see if it's any better. Until next time????

Robbie (Koke Machine)...

drifli
03-30-2010, 07:24 PM
Sorry Guys and Gals: This is the last post by the "Koke Machine" I have tried everything i can. I still don't like the way the "Sniffer Boards are running" I might check back a few months from now to see if it's any better. Until next time????

Robbie (Koke Machine)...
kienes has a great forum your always welcome there.