PDA

View Full Version : Lake Tabeaud?

mariahpup
04-08-2010, 12:19 PM
Looking for any info on fishing this lake...have not fished there before...thought I might give a try...
Thanks..
Luck to All
Mariahpup

B-RAN
04-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Very cool lookin lake.. my friend took me their one time.. they got an in-flow.. didnt catch anything because that lake was on the no stocking list for awile.. now their stocking it again.. so fish by the boat launch.. lake is very secluded.. theres never that much people there

drifli
04-08-2010, 06:04 PM
Very cool lookin lake.. my friend took me their one time.. they got an in-flow.. didnt catch anything because that lake was on the no stocking list for awile.. now their stocking it again.. so fish by the boat launch.. lake is very secluded.. theres never that much people there

I have never seen a boat launch at Tabeaud .Is it new?

B-RAN
04-08-2010, 08:37 PM
I have never seen a boat launch at Tabeaud .Is it new?
ive never seen one neither lol but look for the place where a big truck can access easy haha pretty much the same thing im guessing haha

saizo
04-08-2010, 08:51 PM
i dont think theres a boat launch i bet hes talking about the gravel path just wide enough for a truck. fishing used to be good a long time ago there. about 10 years ago or so they drained the lake and killed most of the big browns that were in there. they stock that lake with rainbows but they are tiny, some just barely 8-9 inches. u may have better luck at clinton bridge (middle bar) i think its called. just past jackson. it links jackson with valley springs. this is the time of the year where u can catch anything down there. big trout to 6lbs, bass, and i even seen 20lb catfish come out of there. we usually fish at night cuse there are less people full moons are best.

mariahpup
04-09-2010, 08:53 AM
i dont think theres a boat launch i bet hes talking about the gravel path just wide enough for a truck. fishing used to be good a long time ago there. about 10 years ago or so they drained the lake and killed most of the big browns that were in there. they stock that lake with rainbows but they are tiny, some just barely 8-9 inches. u may have better luck at clinton bridge (middle bar) i think its called. just past jackson. it links jackson with valley springs. this is the time of the year where u can catch anything down there. big trout to 6lbs, bass, and i even seen 20lb catfish come out of there. we usually fish at night cuse there are less people full moons are best.

FIshed there years ago...is that the bridge where you use a long rope with a hoop net made out of chicken wire and and a circular ring to get the fish out of the water and up onto the bridge....lots of old timers used to fish there...
thanks
mariahpup

drifli
04-09-2010, 07:47 PM
FIshed there years ago...is that the bridge where you use a long rope with a hoop net made out of chicken wire and and a circular ring to get the fish out of the water and up onto the bridge....lots of old timers used to fish there...
thanks
mariahpup

yes it is ,This spot will be under water if pardee dam is raised .