PDA

View Full Version : Ralphine 4-14-10

GNappers
04-14-2010, 10:21 AM
Took my dog today just to see if they planted. No plant as of 9:30. Saw 1 fish on a stringer for about 5 fisherman. Some guy told me he had been catching them on marshmellows. There was another kids derby on Saturday so there may have been a few plants last week and should be some fish in there. I casted out some chartruese pb for 20 minutes then called it a day.

brian m.
04-14-2010, 01:53 PM
is that all you do is fish???lol if only fishin payed the bills!!

GNappers
04-14-2010, 03:35 PM
No there was 1 day early in the year that I worked. Been slow working for my pop's (landscaping) so I have been picking up 2-3 day working for my bro doing low voltage. It could be worse, I could be addicted to something illegal. We are acutually working on the 101 San Rafael job but have been rained out for quite a while. My cousin is Mike A. and he is the forman. From what I hear from Joe you also got the sickness and can be found on the river many days of the week.

SKYY_Fisherman215
04-14-2010, 04:24 PM
so did they stock it recently? what side do you usually fish? i go towards the wooded left hand side.but the front little slope by the paddle boats seems to be more productive I think.

Fishbucket
04-14-2010, 07:31 PM
is that all you do is fish???

you also got the sickness and can be found on the river many days of the week.

Yeah... look who's talking....:moon:

GNappers
04-14-2010, 09:40 PM
They should stock tommorow or Friday. At least the DFG website said they are stocking this week. I usually fish the dam in the middle.