PDA

View Full Version : Quarry 04/15

youngling
04-15-2010, 09:07 AM
Fished again next to the swim beach from 0510-0800. This time it was slooowwww unlike the past 2 mornings. He told me he fished yesterday at this spot and he got 8 by 0800, biggest one for him was a 5#er.
Well this morning was quite the opposite. First nibble around 0720 but never took it. Then the angler to my left got a hit around 0730 and it was Fish ON for him. His catch was a small 1/2pounder. He casted that same pole at the same spot and when he was putting on his bobber his line starts to get pulled. It was FISH ON for him again which was a 1pounder at least. Then it was quiet. Left by 0800 with the skunk :skunk29gc:
I expect Quarry should get a plant in by today since they haven't planted yet this week. Well good luck and FISH ON!

FoldCat81
04-15-2010, 04:46 PM
Hi Young,

Too bad for the sunk job, don't worry I have had many...

They planted today at about 11:30am today. After the plant at about 3pm a nice and FAT 11#er was cought to the left of the swim beach (not by me)...

FishOn

NorthBay Troutster
04-15-2010, 06:16 PM
Those 2 hour limits will do that to you haha. I woke up late went to chabot kept 4 nice ones biggest 2.5, released one. Im trying to get to quarry soon I just need to get my butt out of bed!

LuckyIrishFan
04-15-2010, 07:15 PM
Matt, sorry for the skunked day of fishing at Quarry:(. As always though, I am confident in your fishing skills that the next time out will be a different post. Good Luck on the next fishing trip, and FISH ON:biggrin:!!!

fishingguysf
04-15-2010, 11:36 PM
Matt, thanks for the report and good luck next time!!! I was planning to hit Quarry Thursday, but got stuck doing work. Next trip will be at Lake Chabot for me.

Fishon!!!

youngling
04-16-2010, 09:49 AM
NBT ~ congrats catching better size fish at Chabot. I think you made the right choice going to Chabot instead of Quarry that day plus you were able to get some sleep. FISH ON!

NorthBay Troutster
04-16-2010, 04:03 PM
NBT ~ congrats catching better size fish at Chabot. I think you made the right choice going to Chabot instead of Quarry that day plus you were able to get some sleep. FISH ON!

Yeah sleep is good. You'll break your skunk in no time! Im probably gonna hit up chabot to marrow well see how I feel when I get up. Good luck next time out.