PDA

View Full Version : CHABOT Fishing - 15APR10

LuckyIrishFan
04-15-2010, 07:02 PM
Got to the lake around 0930hrs and fished till about 1400hrs. It was busy and packed with the KIDS DERBY:). Hope the kids got some nice fish:). I fished with my co-worker(Eric). Within in the first 15 mins I had my first two FISH ON:cool2:. At about 0950hrs, I lost a fish. But around 1030hrs, got my third FISH ON:). Then at about 1130hrs, I got my fourth and final FISH ON:). All four fish were about 13 inchers(DFG size), but they all had pink meat. It was a beautiful day of fishing, the water was calm, and it began to warm up at lunch time. I'll be back at it again early tomorrow morning...same BAT time, same BAT place. Good Luck to all of you fishing tomorrow, and FISH ON:grin:!!!

Brutus20
04-15-2010, 07:21 PM
Way to go Lucky. Good to hear from you, sounds like a great day. Thanks for posting.

................Brutus.................

GNappers
04-15-2010, 07:48 PM
Nice job LIF on taking fish home. Headed back down to Prunedale to fish out of Moss for salmon the trout's bigger cousin. When you catch another whopper I will have to head there to get skunked then say I will never fish Chabot again, then you'll catch a 7 poounder and I will go and get skunkded 1 more time and then say I won't fish the lake again and so on and so forth. Stop catching fish there please?

Mr_Lake_Chabot
04-15-2010, 09:01 PM
I was at Indian this afternoon from 3pm to 430pm and caught my limit of 13 inchers with pink meat like jeff said they must have just planted a whole lot of those small ones I'll be back in morning to with fishmaster2020

fishingguysf
04-15-2010, 11:38 PM
Great report guys. I heard they were planting 1500 pounds this week and was wondering what was going on at that lake. I have not tried Lake Chabot this year yet, so we plan on hitting it on Saturday.

Fishon and congrat. on your catches!!!

youngling
04-16-2010, 09:47 AM
Great report Jeff and Dave! Looks like Chabot is picking up! Hope to fish with you guys soon! FISH ON!