PDA

View Full Version : CHABOT Fishing - 16APR10

LuckyIrishFan
04-16-2010, 01:01 PM
Got to the lake around 0530hrs, and fished till about 1230hrs. I had FISHMASTER2020 to my left and MR LAKE CHABOT to my right. It was an awesome morning for us, we all had our first FISH ON before 0700hrs. It was a beautiful day of fishing, water was calm and I was fishing with good friends :). At about 0800hrs, one of my poles starts to do its dance. I set the hook, and at first I thought it was just a decent fighting fishey:smile:. But as soon as I see it come close to shore, I was surprised to see that it had some weight to it. With the help of MLC netting it, it turned out to be a 6.75 lber, 24-25inches:action-smiley-035:. I was definitely happy to land a beauty, but more excited inside because I promised my daughter a pink LAKE CHABOT whopper hat:smile:. Around 0945-1030hrs, I miss my next two fish. Oh well, it didn't matter much to me because I couldn't wait to get home and pick up my daughter from school to show her her pink WHOPPER hat. From about 1000-1230hrs, the bite had slowed down so we all packed it up and went home. Paul and Dave it was fun fishing with you guys again, we'll do it again soon. Good Luck to all of you fishing over the weekend, and FISH ON:biggrin:!!!

B-RAN
04-16-2010, 01:42 PM
Nice man.. Hate them lousy fights outta them big lazy whoppers haha

youngling
04-16-2010, 02:04 PM
Congrats Jeff on landing that whopper! and thanks for the report! FISH ON!

GNappers
04-16-2010, 03:26 PM
Let's Go Irish! Nice job Jeff. I will be out of Moss Landing tommorow and will post on the Salmon board on how we did. Next whopper please pick me up a blue hat. I need to see a picture to believe people are catching fish at Chabot.

NorthBay Troutster
04-16-2010, 04:09 PM
Soon you'll have all the colors! Nice catch and a nice sunny day today. Hope to see you out there soon! Fish On!

yutdawg
04-16-2010, 05:24 PM
Another star studded sniffer morning at chabot. way to go LIF. good job on the whopper

Mr_Lake_Chabot
04-16-2010, 05:59 PM
Yep I was there and I used my superior netting skills to scoop that whopper up baby good job Jeff I took a picture of Jeffs Whopper with me and fishmaster2020 with the fish we caught and loaded the picture on my laptop but my laptop keeps prematurely shutting off so when my laptop stops acting up I'm gonna post the picture on here hopefully at some time this evening

fishingguysf
04-16-2010, 10:18 PM
LIF, nice job on landing that whopper!!! Thanks for the report and will be heading out there sometime tomorrow.

Fishon!!!

Fishbucket
04-17-2010, 05:29 AM
Nice...!
How big a whopper to get a hat?

I'm gonna be over that way next week for work, just may have to stop by and fish it till traffic goes away on my commute.