PDA

View Full Version : Bon Tempe 4-16

NorthBay Troutster
04-16-2010, 04:45 PM
Went out with my Dad his buddy and Yutdawg got in the water by 8. Really calm no wind water was glass and really clear. Probably the clearest lake I have been fishing lately. Dad had his first fish on by 815. His action was pretty steady throughout the morning. He ended the day with 6. Yutdawg thought he was gonna be on the board as he was reeling in a nice 13in. It crossed his other line and got off. The water was so clear you could see the fish coming in from about 20 feet out. Yut finely got on the boards and ended his day with just 1. My dads buddy got 2 little 12in. And now my story never had this happen to me before :shocked:! So Im watching my rods and the rod on my right starts dancin. Then the rod on my left the bobber starts heading for the top. Double? I grab the rod on my left set the hook. I had Yutdawg grab the right and he starts reeling that in. His line go limp he keeps reeling as I get this fish to shore Im thinking okay he just crossed the rod on my right but i'm looking down at both my weights and as I grab the fish I noticed he had both set ups in his mouth. What a agressive fish. He had taken the PW/PE set up on the right and then took the set up on the left and ran. 4 PE 2 PW and 2 hooks all in this little 13in fighter. Not quite the double I was looking for but it was a good laugh. I ended the day with 2. We Released all fish! It was a beautiful day out today we left around 1230. I should be back at it to marrow well see where I end up. Good luck to everyone fishing this weeknd Fish On!

Fishbucket
04-16-2010, 04:51 PM
it's goofy what fish will do...

thanks for the report, i couldnt talk the Fam into going there tomorrow... we'll be at the train museum in Sac instead.

Good luck tomorrow.

LuckyIrishFan
04-16-2010, 05:02 PM
NBT, great story:biggrin:. Thanks for sharing. Back to back good days of fishing for you...awesome:biggrin:. FISH ON:biggrin:!!!

yutdawg
04-16-2010, 05:19 PM
That "double" was crazy:seestars: speaking of double your dad and his buddy had a couple of those, talk about puttin on a clinic. :banana:. I had a blast today, north bay lakes are no joke. Now its time to go watch the A's put a hurtin on the Orioles.

youngling
04-16-2010, 05:27 PM
Ha ha ha...I have never seen nor heard 2 baits into 1 mouth of a fish! He must have been very hungry! Great post mike! Fish on tomorrow!!