PDA

View Full Version : I need location of Alameda rock wall.

JPFX
05-11-2008, 03:16 PM
I have been there a few times last year with my GPS but it broke, and I have a new GPS but need an address of something close (like the school with the jet in front), to help me get there. Does anyone have an address of something close I can save into my GPS? Thanks!

redmt
05-11-2008, 03:22 PM
Encinal High maybe?

EastBayAngler
05-11-2008, 07:38 PM
Central ave. Next to the high shcool. Just remember to take the Alameda tunnel left turn right off the HW. Take that all the way to Center and make a right. ;)

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/3157/rockwallmapir2.jpg

JPFX
05-12-2008, 06:33 AM
Sure enough...Encinal High is it. Got the address on-line. Thanks

bretmoua
05-12-2008, 09:20 AM
Is this the rockwall by oakland airport and the raiders training facility? I know there is a rockwall on Harbor Way by the raiders training facility but could never figure out the name of it. You can see planes fly off the airport every few minutes or so. This was a great place a few years ago for leopard sharks for me at night. Local fishermen have been catching sturgeons there as well. Anyone know what this rockwall is called???

Jerrdirt
05-12-2008, 08:07 PM
Is this the rockwall by oakland airport and the raiders training facility? I know there is a rockwall on Harbor Way by the raiders training facility but could never figure out the name of it. You can see planes fly off the airport every few minutes or so. This was a great place a few years ago for leopard sharks for me at night. Local fishermen have been catching sturgeons there as well. Anyone know what this rockwall is called???

If you talk to the local fishermen they'll say it's called "Harbor Way". Perhaps that's what the street is called. You;re right there are some big sturgeons that come out of there.

GSW_UNITED
05-12-2008, 08:57 PM
Is this the rockwall by oakland airport and the raiders training facility? *I know there is a rockwall on Harbor Way by the raiders training facility but could never figure out the name of it. *You can see planes fly off the airport every few minutes or so. *This was a great place a few years ago for leopard sharks for me at night. *Local fishermen have been catching sturgeons there as well. *Anyone know what this rockwall is called???

the one on the map is not the one near Raiders training facility ...on the map is near high school...in Raiders TF still some fisherman fishing over there for sturgeon....i never been the one on the map even i like to go there and eat sushi in Sushi House,.... ;)

Ben510le
05-14-2008, 11:45 AM
Is this the rockwall by oakland airport and the raiders training facility? *I know there is a rockwall on Harbor Way by the raiders training facility but could never figure out the name of it. *You can see planes fly off the airport every few minutes or so. *This was a great place a few years ago for leopard sharks for me at night. *Local fishermen have been catching sturgeons there as well. *Anyone know what this rockwall is called???

I call it harbor bay. if u go further on harbor way u will see a parking lot i call that place the ferry because that is where the ferry come. Thats where i like to go catch my Sturgeon