PDA

View Full Version : Loch Lomond

Lomond
04-22-2010, 01:58 AM
Hi i have just joined the message board i live in Scotland in the UK and mainly fish in the real Loch Lomond ( i see you have one over there as well_:happy: We get Atlantic Salmon Brown trout Perch and Pike in our Loch the biggest brown we have had is 12lbs although we lost one a few weeks ago that was about a metre long so that puts it in the 15lbs + size.

Whats your Loch Lomond like?

Lomond

Team Opus
04-22-2010, 06:09 AM
Our Loch Lomond is a bait shop near SF bay, a very cool old baitshop but still just a bait shop not a body of water.:fishing5xd:

Floating Office
04-22-2010, 07:52 AM
There maybe a bait shop with this name...but our loch lomond is a beautiful lake in the santa cruz mountains. They used to stock trout but that stopped two years ago. They used to allow private boats to be launched there but that also ended...still can rent boats. I heard there's good bass fishing there, cant say for sure since I only fish trout. http://www.fishsniffer.com/maps/lochlomond.html Good luck and welcome to the fish sniffer!

chefchandler
04-22-2010, 08:18 PM
Loch Lomand is a beautiful lake.. The large mouth bass in that lake are pretty huge.. My buddy caught a 10lber out of there last year and we've seen bigger one's.. There are bass, crappie, gills, trout are caught every once in awhile and there large, they say there's catfish but never seen one and a wierd fish called a prickly sculpin.. I love to go to loch lomand when I just wanna get away and breathe the clean air..

Fish On,
Chef