PDA

View Full Version : CHABOT Fishing - 22APR10

LuckyIrishFan
04-22-2010, 03:26 PM
I got to the lake around 0900hrs, and fished till about 1400hrs. It was a beautiful day of fishing with some wind here and there. Around 1015hrs I move one of my poles to the left of my other pole, set up my bait again, cast it out, and as soon as my bait hits the water I start to feel a nice tug on my line. I don't even get a chance to place the pole in the pole holder; I feel and see the slack in my line slowly get tighter and tighter...BAM, FISH ON:grin:!!! I reel in a decent 12-13incher(bleeder so I had to keep it). I get a couple of nibbles at both poles later but nothing. At about 1130hrs, I get my 2nd FISH ON:grin:!!! I reel in a anchovy size(10 incher) trout; I safely release it back in the water to get bigger. The rest of the day was slow, but it was a great day of fishing. I'll be back at it again tomorrow at Quarry. Good Luck to all of you fishing tomorrow, and FISH ON:grin:!!!

fishingguysf
04-22-2010, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the report LIF. The weather was nice today and I was out at Quarry today. Will be hitting it up again tomorrow.

Fishon!!!