PDA

View Full Version : Highway 108

Herboski13
04-27-2010, 12:44 PM
Hey there everyone this is my first post on this site. I've been a member to the Fish Sniffer for about 10 years and this is about my favorite magazine of all time. I was recently fishing around Sonora and Mi-wuk Village on highway 108 and caught over 20 trout for the season opener. I was just wondering if anyone else was able to make it up that way for the opener. There is actually some pretty good fishing up that way especially earlier in the year while the water is still high.

dilbeck
04-27-2010, 06:38 PM
Hey there everyone this is my first post on this site. I've been a member to the Fish Sniffer for about 10 years and this is about my favorite magazine of all time. I was recently fishing around Sonora and Mi-wuk Village on highway 108 and caught over 20 trout for the season opener. I was just wondering if anyone else was able to make it up that way for the opener. There is actually some pretty good fishing up that way especially earlier in the year while the water is still high.

I love that area. I basically grew up at my grandparents cabin just outside of Long Barn fishing that area. Sadly they sold it a few years back. I'll actually be renting a cabin this summer in Mi-Wuk this summer, would you mind sharing the waters you fished via PM?

Michael