PDA

View Full Version : Very cloudy and windy and rainy all day at Chabot

Mr_Lake_Chabot
04-28-2010, 03:44 PM
It was a cold windy day today At Lake Chabot I went to indian Cove from 7:30am to 11:30am I didn't get any bites but I did see 3 other fisherman there catch one trout a piece I left Indian Cove and rode my mountain bike in a fricken tornado to coots landing from 12pm to 2:30pm and I couldn't buy a bite there either amd it wasn't from lack of trying cause I put in 7 hours at Chabot today fishing but left Skunked as can be I normally do good on rainy days but not today I did see northbay troutster at Indian Cove and I believe he landed one trout more than Mr You Know Who ?? ? I gotta look on the bright side I rode my mountain bike from my home to the lake and home from the lake a 15 mile round trip it's great excercise and I'm home safe without getting ran over by a car or arrested so this adds up to a good day staying out of trouble

CRABBY
04-28-2010, 04:00 PM
MR.LC,on another bright note,you didn't waste any money on gas to an from the lake,probley saved enough money to buy more bait,way to go bravin the weather.Don

GNappers
04-28-2010, 06:51 PM
If you ain't catchin then probably nobody is. Hurry up and catch a hog so I can go get skunked 1 more time. Are they planting Lassen fish anymore?

NorthBay Troutster
04-28-2010, 07:47 PM
Sorry to hear about the skunk i figured you moved spots i new you wouldnt give it up that easy! I ended the day with 3 couple were 2 pounds the other was about a pound. My buddy yutdawg ended up with 1 about 2 an a quarter. Called it a day a little after noon