PDA

View Full Version : CHABOT Fishing - 29APR10

LuckyIrishFan
04-29-2010, 05:17 PM
It was a slow, but good day of fishing for me at Chabot. I got to the lake around 0845hrs, and as soon as I set my 1st pole in the water; I start getting a nice nibble on it but no takers. The weather was beautiful today with some wind off and on. I also got to fish with NorthBayTroutster, it was good to see you again Mike. First FISH ON came around 1020hrs, it was a decent 12incher. Second and final FISH ON came just as I was about to start packing up around 1330hrs, and this one was a fighter-13.5incher. It was definitely slow at Indian Cove. Although, NBT landed a nice 3lber. I had another great time fishing, and I will be back at it again early Saturday morning. Good Luck to all of you fishing tomorrow, and FISH ON:grin:!!!

NorthBay Troutster
04-29-2010, 06:03 PM
Jeff it was nice fishing with you too thank you for the net job. :thumbup: An interesting outing like most at chabot. Im gonna try to get out there Saturday as well. we'll see what happens! Also If not for jeff my only lake chabot whopper hat would be lost. I almost drove away with it on the hood of my car. :speechless-smiley-0! Thank you for stopping me. I need to land some whoppers to get a few backups haha. Well hopefully ill see you out there saturday! Good luck to everyone going out this weeknd. Fish On!

GNappers
04-29-2010, 07:11 PM
Go Irish! Jeff what is wrong with you it has been too long since you caught a big fish. I hope your aren't slippin. Good job landing 2.

youngling
04-29-2010, 07:54 PM
LIF and NBT ~ Good to know both of you landed some fish! I think I'll try my luck this saturday morning too to try to land a whopper and get me a whopper hat. See you guys out there! FISH ON!