PDA

View Full Version : ScottsFlat report....The Mission...

AlbeeFishing
05-03-2010, 06:32 AM
I have to say the fishing was really good this year the best in about 8 years.
Lots of fish caught not very big fish but lots of them.
Out of 64 guys we only had 4 guys get skunked only 10 trout where kept for the hole weekend about 110 trout C&R for the weekend the bigest was 2.5 pounds most where about 1pound.
No bass where kept about 25 C&R for the weekend most where just under 3 pounds andthe biggest was 3.5 pounds.
Lots of cats caught most where about 2.5 pounds. the biggest was 3.5 pounds.
The weather was awsome and the water was about 58 degees for the weekend Clarity was about 12 feet.
Orange grub with a big doger worked in the AM good spinners with crawler worked good too, the best was a castmaster alone trolled at about 2.5mph. at 10feet down.
Shore guys had good luck with worms, but the best from shore was green power bait egg.
There wasnt any one place that prodused better the hole lake was good.:smiley:

oldguy64yo
05-06-2010, 03:50 PM
hey Albee, I'm head'n up there Monday, I heard that the launching and parking fees have gone out of site. is this true? what did you have to pay? if you don't mind me asking.
see you on the water
oldguy:shocked:

Lunkerslaughter
05-06-2010, 04:55 PM
$13 boat launch sometimes the guy at the gate is havin a good day and he will give you a discount

GNappers
05-06-2010, 05:36 PM
Nice albee. What was the occassion? That is a lot of fish and a great variety.

AlbeeFishing
05-07-2010, 11:21 AM
It was an annual deryby that my fatherinlaw puts on for all his closest friends, it was our 25th.
The fishing this year was very good compared to the last 5 years the weather was great and the lake is full water is rushing over the overflow .

http://www.biffsfishinmission.com/ :action-smiley-035:

You can see some pics from last year at the website.
We only had 65 people this year most years we have about 90 guys. We occupy the hole first camp ground.

CRABBY
05-07-2010, 02:19 PM
Albee,only one word to describe that post....AWSOME!!!!!!!!! Don

green hornet
05-07-2010, 07:53 PM
How big are the trout in that lake?