PDA

View Full Version : Chabot 07may2010

youngling
05-07-2010, 01:07 PM
Fished from 0500-0800. Had a nibble around 0520 but didn't take it. Meanwhile an angler on the opposite side from me at Indian Cove was getting bites around this time. I counted 6 he caught before 0700. I only got one fish which was 12incher around 0630. However the angler next to me caught a 4#er around 0745. It was slow on one side of the cove where I was at while it was hot on the other side. Overall, it was beautiful morning. The water felt warmer than the air temp. Until next time FISH ON!

LuckyIrishFan
05-07-2010, 01:35 PM
Matt, thanks for the report:). I wanted to get out there today but I couldn't, I sliced my thumb yesterday bad which required me to go to the hospital and get my skin glued back:hypnodisk:. It was crazy. Glad you caught something at least. Do you think the other side of Indian Cove is the spot to be at now? Thanks for the report, and FISH ON:grin:!!!

GNappers
05-07-2010, 07:25 PM
I thought I was going to read a post of LIF or Youngling yesterday but there was none to be had. Matt, it is better then a skunk. Going for salmon tommorow, hopefully we get some.

fishingguysf
05-07-2010, 10:19 PM
Matt, thanks for the report and glad you did not get skunked. Today was nice, except for the wind. I was over at Quarry and posted on another thread.

Fishon!!!