PDA

View Full Version : The Flat 5/8

ReelJerks
05-10-2010, 08:38 AM
Well as hard as I may have tried, and as much tackle as I had to change, I somehow couldn't manage to hook one of those 'not-so' elusive Squaw Fish. I do however officially have the bag off my head. :clap:

Thanks only to Fisherwally and TK (Tall Kev). Fisherwally continues to have the HOT rod. Lots of fish hooked. Kept some, lost some, and turned a bunch loose at the boat. We fished from 20' down, with and without dodgers, SB's, or other jewels. My best lure was a red/brass Cripplure.

It was a great day of catching, with some fantastic company.

Special thanks to Pastor Rick for leaving a PRF in a tree for me to find and retrieve.:yahoo:

Edd

FISHERWALLY
05-10-2010, 10:26 AM
Hey Edd nice report I had a blast maybe we can go back out on the box for a afternoon and try it then like form 1:00 or 2:00 on till about 7:30 ish. I had fun and sure is nice being able to get out of your seat once in awhile insted of sitting in one position for 7 to 10 hours. Lets do it again spmetime till next time tight lines. I hope Bonnie liked the fish.

Respectfully,
http://www.fishsniffer.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.png
fisherwally (John)

appleinorange
05-10-2010, 05:37 PM
Ok Edd that prf should atleast cost you a trip in the box. John told me you were going to take it home and copy it. Maybe I should patten it. Glad you got the bag off. Those prfs know not to catch those big green sqawfish. Pastor Rick

ReelJerks
05-11-2010, 07:25 AM
Ok Edd that prf should atleast cost you a trip in the box. John told me you were going to take it home and copy it. Maybe I should patten it. Glad you got the bag off. Those prfs know not to catch those big green sqawfish. Pastor Rick

You can fish from the BOX anytime you'd like, just let me know early enough.

Edd