PDA

View Full Version : Hello Sniffers

Cal.Kellogg
05-11-2010, 04:27 PM
Hello Everyone…

If you’d like to see your photo show up in an upcoming issue of the Fish Sniffer Magazine please email me a copy of the photo…I’ll be processing photos for the upcoming issue on Wed. so don’t delay…

I’m looking for fairly recent saltwater and freshwater photos…I need to know when and where the fish was caught and who the angler and photographer were…I’m looking for high resolution photos…

My email is calkellogg@fishsniffer.com

Thanks a bunch, Cal

mtnlks
05-12-2010, 06:54 PM
I dont know how many pics I've sent and never seen one. why do you keep asking.

Cal.Kellogg
05-12-2010, 07:44 PM
Are you looking at the print edition of the magazine? Nearly all the photos I get make it in...sometimes the photos I get don't meet our requirements, they are too small or there is too much blood on the fish or it is a photo of a fish, with no angler....Having said that most of the photos I get are just fine and most of those get printed...Please email me more...Review the magazine...If your pics look like the ones you see in print and they are not really really small, they'll get in...trust me...I always need all the photos I can get...

Thanks Cal

ryan79
05-13-2010, 06:18 AM
I sent in a pic yesterday. I was wondering what day the sniffer comes out?

Cal.Kellogg
05-14-2010, 08:38 AM
Next issue will hit the street on May 21... If your photo isn't in that issue, look at future issues...Sometimes they won't show up for an issue or two or three...The deal is, I've got to go into each issue with MORE photos then will actually run...It's just like building a house, you've got to go in with more nails than you will actually use, but the extra carries over to the next project or issue in my case....Thanks Cal

Lucas Edwards
05-14-2010, 02:09 PM
Hello Everyone…

I’ll be processing photos for the upcoming issue on Wed. so don’t delay…

You wrote this on Tues. 5/11/10, did you process the photos the next day on Wednesday the 12th or are you going to process them the following Wednesday the 19th? Just wondering because I hope to take some more photos tomorrow! I would assume 5/19/10 but just wanted to make sure, Thanks!