PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen this!!

Bigg A
05-11-2010, 08:15 PM
You dont have to leave the river now....You can fish all day with these guys around!!! :grin:

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx236/Bigg_Ant/p_00329.jpg

bass fishin
05-11-2010, 11:25 PM
wooowww!!! i had to do a double take!!!

FishItswuts4dinner
05-11-2010, 11:35 PM
Do they have onboard cooking/bbq?.....Looks like the ice cream truck/van on the water for the Big Boys.:kermit:

going4broke1981
05-12-2010, 12:39 AM
bulls eye for river pirates. like the ice cream boat, they probably will only hang around discovery park and downtown.

or is that the ice cream boat?

Bigg A
05-12-2010, 05:27 AM
Do they have onboard cooking/bbq?.....Looks like the ice cream truck/van on the water for the Big Boys.:kermit:

The sign said something about nachos, hot dogs, teriyaki chicken, chips, drinks, ice and some other stuff. And of course...ice cream!!

Bigg A
05-12-2010, 05:32 AM
bulls eye for river pirates. like the ice cream boat, they probably will only hang around discovery park and downtown.

or is that the ice cream boat?

I guess.....Thats the first time I seen that on the water. Thats a very good idea and it would really be nice if they sold bait..ha ha.:action-smiley-035: I think it was playing a jingle like the ice cream trucks.

Mr. Striper
05-12-2010, 06:57 AM
You dont have to leave the river now....You can fish all day with these guys around!!! :grin:

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx236/Bigg_Ant/p_00329.jpg You just gave away where you have been fishing. That thing works only one area duuude. It has also been out there for YEARS guys.

RickRyder
05-12-2010, 08:50 AM
Yea they are awesome...they will pull right up to your boat and hand you a hot grilled sandwich as you hand them a $5...It's pretty nice when you have had a few too many beers on a super hot day...helps to get somethin in your stomach to soak it up...but they mainly cruise the American river side of Discovery where all the boats moor together

FishnBeer
05-12-2010, 09:21 AM
niiiice thats an awesome idea

CrappieJed
05-12-2010, 05:09 PM
You just gave away where you have been fishing. That thing works only one area duuude. It has also been out there for YEARS guys.
oh no BA now we all know where you catch your Slabs, Stripers, Shad, sturgeon, Carp, Bass, Bluegil, Tuna, Shark, Crawdad's, Killer Whales and Snipe hunting :paranoid1bn:lol

Mr. Striper
05-12-2010, 06:32 PM
oh no BA now we all know where you catch your Slabs, Stripers, Shad, sturgeon, Carp, Bass, Bluegil, Tuna, Shark, Crawdad's, Killer Whales and Snipe hunting :paranoid1bn:lol
WOW, do you feel better now:teaseku9:

CrappieJed
05-12-2010, 07:03 PM
WOW, do you feel better now:teaseku9:
i sure do duuude

Swimbaitjunkie
05-12-2010, 08:20 PM

http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx236/Bigg_Ant/p_00329.jpg

What's up Bigg Ant....it would B nice if the guy was selling fishing tackle...LOL
"E" said what's up... I been fishing BC, it's low as heck but still hitting...Friday I'll B at KL.."P" said that big channel cats hitting

Bigg A
05-12-2010, 08:58 PM
What's up Bigg Ant....it would B nice if the guy was selling fishing tackle...LOL
"E" said what's up... I been fishing BC, it's low as heck but still hitting...Friday I'll B at KL.."P" said that big channel cats hitting

Stripers?....I'll fool with those cats after shad season is over..ha ha

Bigg A
05-12-2010, 09:01 PM
You just gave away where you have been fishing. That thing works only one area duuude. It has also been out there for YEARS guys.

That's my first time seeing that....do they only work on the weekend? Sure could of used there services today....forgot the bimini top...lol

CrappieJed
05-13-2010, 07:29 AM
Stripers?....I'll fool with those cats after shad season is over..ha ha
crud i forgot catfish....lol

Mr. Striper
05-13-2010, 07:38 AM
That's my first time seeing that....do they only work on the weekend? Sure could of used there services today....forgot the bimini top...lol
I've only seen them on weekends and holidays when it starts getting warm out. They do have some bomb food on there.