PDA

View Full Version : Quarry Lakes 05/13/10

youngling
05-13-2010, 09:25 AM
Fished the peninsula from 0510-0800. It was a nice calm morning, no wind. Anyways, it was dead until I got a bite around 0600 but missed it. Minutes later it bit again but on my other pole and it was FISH ON! After re-baiting and casting out I got another bite 10-15 mins later and FISH ON again! Both fish were 12inchers. The angler next to me was also getting bites and I thought it was going to be an action packed morning but the bite died after 0700. Met fellow sniffers NorthBayTroutser and Yutdawg there too. Nice to meet you Yutdawg! Hope you guys have a better report than me. Left by 0800.
Also Quarry got a plant of 500lbs Mt.Lassens in on Wed 05/12 so hope that will get the bite going for the weekend. Until next time FISH ON!

fishingguysf
05-13-2010, 09:55 AM
Fished the peninsula from 0510-0800. It was a nice calm morning, no wind. Anyways, it was dead until I got a bite around 0600 but missed it. Minutes later it bit again but on my other pole and it was FISH ON! After re-baiting and casting out I got another bite 10-15 mins later and FISH ON again! Both fish were 12inchers. The angler next to me was also getting bites and I thought it was going to be an action packed morning but the bite died after 0700. Met fellow sniffers NorthBayTroutser and Yutdawg there too. Nice to meet you Yutdawg! Hope you guys have a better report than me. Left by 0800.
Also Quarry got a plant of 500lbs Mt.Lassens in on Wed 05/12 so hope that will get the bite going for the weekend. Until next time FISH ON!

Hey Matt, great you got to catch a couple of fish. Thanks for the report and letting me know that they planted. Hopefully, the fishing will pick up on Friday and the weekend. Hope to see you out there again sometime.

Fishon!!!

LuckyIrishFan
05-13-2010, 04:54 PM
Matt, great report:star8qo:!!! The early morning bite is always cool when it happens:tongue:. I'm glad that you got into some fish action before it died off. As always, thanks for sharing the latest Quarry report, and FISH ON:grin:!!!

yutdawg
05-13-2010, 06:07 PM
Hey! It was nice meeting you today Matt. Me and NB Troutster had a pretty good day overall, landed 6 of 6 with a couple of drive-bys that only moved the bobber an inch or so. The biggest was about 2lbs with orange meat (oregon or lassen?) The weather was great all day, see ya out there.

NorthBay Troutster
05-13-2010, 06:53 PM
Oh it was a great day out! Got some nice sun caught some nice fish! Matt always good to see you out there I think yutdawg and I were the only ones getting action after you left though. One guy in your spot picked up one mid afternoon but it was slow. We got off the water at 1. Good luck to all this weeknd! Going out with my dad and brother tomarrow! (Brothers first trip this year) Looking forward to it. Fish On!!!!!

youngling
05-14-2010, 08:30 AM
NBT and YD ~ good to know the bite picked up and you guys got more action throughout the later morning. Until next time good luck and FISH ON!