PDA

View Full Version : Union Valley Reservoir

ChinookMe
05-14-2010, 10:43 AM
Hey guys, I could really use some help from someone who knows the lake and its campgrounds. I am going on my bachelor party and have decided to go to UVR instead of going to reno and getting strippers. Crazy huh. I would much rather go camping and fishing with my buddies than sit in some lame hotel room getting a lap dance from someone i cant touch. Anyways, I have been looking into the group sites at Wolf creek campground and Wench creek campground but information on these sites are lacking. I believe these are the only two campgrounds there with group sites. We are heading out Sunday May 23 for three nights of drunkiness and three days of fishing. I am just trying to find out which group sites if any are close to the water. I have called the park number but no one is available. If anyone possibly has any information on either of these campgrounds' group sites I would be very greatful. Once again I am trying to find one that is close to the water. Please let me know.

Thanks, Cole

ChinookMe
05-14-2010, 11:18 AM
Hi again. I think we have decided because there is not too many of us that we are going to forego the group sites and just camp at a double site or rent two sites. I would still appreciate it if anybody could tell me which campground is the best as far as shoreline fishing access, less people around, more trees for shade or cool creeks nearby.

Thanks, Cole

NRfisherman
05-14-2010, 11:33 AM
you might want to check and see if they are even open yet. I was there the other day and the gates were locked up. The USFS site says they open Memorial day weekend. Call the USFS at Camino and they should be able to help