PDA

View Full Version : CHABOT Fishing - 14MAY10

LuckyIrishFan
05-14-2010, 12:48 PM
I went and picked up MrLakeChabot, and we headed towards Chabot. We decided to fish at Coots Landing for today; we got to the lake around 0515hrs, and we fished till about 1215hrs. The weather was great it was cold, overcast, with some wind. And as we packed up and left the sun came shining through the clouds:cool:

My day of fishing can be summed up easily with one infamous word...SKUNKED:signs20ae:!!!!

MrLakeChabot had all the action with one FISH ON and several bites.

As always, it was fun fishing with you Dave. And even though I landed not a single fish, I'm still in the hunt to win the derby. I'm not giving up, I'll be back at it again late next week. Good Luck to all of you fishing over the weekend, and FISH ON:grin:!!!

NorthBay Troutster
05-14-2010, 01:59 PM
I thought you were going back to bass cove for sure haha! I havnt quite figured that lake out yet seems rough at times but ay what kinda challenge would it be if it wasnt right? Maybe ill try and get out to chabot late next week as well. Let me know catch ya soon jeff. Fish On

fishingguysf
05-14-2010, 10:39 PM
LIF, Sorry to hear about the skunk! Thanks again for the report on Lake Chabot. It seems like it's hit or miss there. Hopefully, it will pick up soon.

Fishon!!!

Mr_Lake_Chabot
05-15-2010, 04:50 PM
Ya once again I outfished Lucky Irish Fan blindfolded and with my hands tied behind my back lol You guys know Mr Lake Chabot I always gotta talk a little crap But for real it's always cool to fish with my boy jeff he's a hard core fisherman just like myself and he didn't get any bites and it's pretty hard to catch a fish without a bite Dont worry jeff next week when we head out to bass cove we will tear it up boyyyyy !!!!! PS Jeff got skunked at Chabot but he didn't get skunked at the San Francisco Giants game that night Jeff caught a Foul Ball at that game that alot harder than catching a fish at Chabot good job dude !!!!

darren231385
05-15-2010, 11:55 PM
I was there to same day as you guys and I caught and kept about a 2 pounder no other action all day, at least I caught one though.

LuckyIrishFan
05-16-2010, 01:56 PM
Darren where did you fish at? Congrats on landing some fish:). Thanks for sharing and FISH ON:biggrin:!!!