PDA

View Full Version : Offical Collins Lake June 19th Sniffer Fest. Potluck Thread.

Fishbucket
05-15-2010, 07:32 PM
Who's bringing what

[edit on]

Team FishNapper: Hamburgers/ Buns/ Ketchup/ Mayo/ Mustard/ Tomato/ onion / Lettuce. I should have enough Paper plates and forks ,knives.

Team Okie: Meatballs

Team SmogGuy: Potato Salad

Team KingJames: Goat Liver

Team MinerMoe: Cold Pizza and Hot beer

[edit off]
Whats the Plan guys?

I'm going to check into an official area we could take over. If not, Perhaps the Overflow Area would be a good spot to meet up. I'll have a couple tables and an e-z up to cover the food.

Maybe everybody be incharge of their own seat, drinks, plate and utencils?.. I'll have some extras anyway if a pot luck is wanted.

Do we want to have a cover charge to BBQ some meat? ( I could live on sides alone to make it so no one has to man the fire.)

Post up your thoughts....even if your wrong.. :D

Fishbucket
05-17-2010, 06:25 AM
Ok... this post has been soaking all weekend..and not even a nibble.

If Okie can hitch a ride with someone, he's bringing the Famous Meatballs.
We'll be in for something. Dont know what yet.
Depends on the talks on this post.

Should we plan for Hamburgers and Hotdogs?

Need some :help: here and direction.

okie
05-17-2010, 06:39 AM
at the pyramid fests its just a pot luck, everyone brings a dish they are comfortable with, it's really great, if people just want to have some burgers and dogs i can help with that too.

CRABBY
05-17-2010, 07:27 AM
Burgers an Dogs sound simple an good,OKIE will be on my boat,if he makes it!!!Yept board was pretty slow this weekend,never even got to Poof anybody,B Ran where ya at when I need ya:wink::D Don

Fishbucket
05-17-2010, 09:27 AM
Ok,

This Sat. it will be a month away.
I'll let this go, till we get a good head count. Dont want to buy 20 burgers if only 6-7 people coming.

Keep putting the word out. and we'll see if this can become a great shindig.

:git:

King James
05-17-2010, 10:50 AM
Hey Fellas, I'll bring a dish! I'm not sure just what it will be......you guy's like goat liver, Ha!

Fishbucket
05-18-2010, 10:21 AM
If we cant eat it we'll use it for bait...:teaseku9:

Fishbucket
05-20-2010, 07:06 PM
OK,

PM's went out on the Amount of Burgers I'm bringing to those who have said Yes to coming already. ( Those that dont know yet, please PM how many including yourself as soon as you know you can make it).

The More the Merrier.. Dont be afraid of bringing more persons ! Just let me know so I have a good count on Burgers. If everyone can bring a side dish. There will be plenty of food to go round. But, also dont be afraid to show if you cant bring something. Got It !?

The next thing is:

If someone is going to be camping down at the water edge in the Overflow Camping. I'd like to bring over the coolers / Ez-up/ tables and BBQ's Friday night.

If you can help with that, Please raise your hand.

Everyone bring your own Drink and Chair. I do believe I already have enough plasticware and Plates.

Hey you !! Lurker !.... if your on the fence about coming...get off and make your reservations. The lake is good for Bank fishing too.. Make your plans to come.

Is that it??... anybody got anything else?

:fire0dw:

okie
05-20-2010, 07:13 PM
i'll get there saturday morning after driving from reno. i'll fix meatballs for the potluck, and some hot smoked sausages, buns, tobasco mustard and chopped onions to, or for snacks.
how bout some sausage gravy with rolls for bkfst sunday morning?

CRABBY
05-20-2010, 07:32 PM
Okie I would really be happy if you could make it FRI.morn.one day of you is not enough!!Be there Friday,I already cleared it with wifey an it's OK.Don

Fishbucket
05-21-2010, 06:14 AM
Wait .. What !? .. Breakfast?

You going to start breakfast at 3am?

you know the sunrise is @05:30... Perhaps you'll have on the water delivery??:yahoo:

Fishbucket
05-26-2010, 07:16 PM
Lets get some comments on the time for the Pot Luck....

So Far it looks like it will be in the Overflow Camping section near the dam. We'll take over an area next to someones camp site. If we're lucky it will be on the water and you could beach your boat right there. ( if you do that, bring a piece of carpet to protect your boat. Very rocky shore)

I'll have an EZ-up over a couple tables with a couple BBQ's on it. Maybe I can get a sign up so no one gets lost.

Check the First Post. I'm editing it for whos' bringing what. If you can let me know what you're bringing I'll get it down. This will help in not having 8 Potato salads.. Se what others are bringing and bring something diffrent. ( I'll always accept Cash ..:cheesy: )

A Few weeks away...and coming fast.

CRABBY
05-26-2010, 07:34 PM
Homemade with all the stuff Potato salad,eggs,pickles,onions,etc etc.CJ style.:duck:

Fishbucket
06-13-2010, 04:31 PM
PM's went out to 6 of you that said you are coming, But I havent got a return from my last PM about how many are in your group.
I'm figuring one burger for each of you . That brings the number to 25 people.

Please reply back tonight/first light on how many will be with you if you can. I dont want to over buy and have to eat 50 burgers for the next 2 weeks. :cry:

I will be picking up some hotdogs too. (GBG is making me, thank her.) There should be plenty to go round.

If you Can tell us what you are bringing to the table that would help others in deciding what to fill in with.

I'll be online till about 9am Tuesday morning... after that... I'll see ya when I see ya. :oregonian_winesmile<--- thats Cherry Soda.

Oh Yeah.. I'm thinking a 3:30-4:00 pm Start on the potluck. And we'll be mauling CJ's camp in the open site area next to the dam.

CrappieJed
06-13-2010, 08:34 PM
Lineside's wife is making us her killer mac salad for the table...Fshbucket what do you need we can help you with BBQ..condiments, onions, pickles etc..let us know..i will smoke fish saturday morning...as long as we have some trout:laugh:

CrappieJed
06-13-2010, 08:49 PM
oh, im a 2 burger guy or 1 double burger or 3 small burgers.....if that doesnt work out for me maybe i can snatch Lineside's when he isnt looking:grin: LA is suppose to meet us there sat could be fri you never know about that guy he is busy chasing women like old red:runningdog: chasing his sweat heart

Fishbucket
06-14-2010, 05:48 AM
Lineside's wife is making us her killer mac salad for the table...Fshbucket what do you need we can help you with BBQ..condiments, onions, pickles etc..let us know..i will smoke fish saturday morning...as long as we have some trout:laugh:

I've got the , mayo,ketchup,musturd,relish..

If you can bring the Lettuce, Onion and Pickles.. that would be great.

Thanks !

and I hope to have some cleaned trout for your smoker in the morning. You want it whole or fileted?

Trout Tracker
06-14-2010, 06:35 PM
I would like to bring something.
What is needed????
TT

CrappieJed
06-14-2010, 06:39 PM
I've got the , mayo,ketchup,musturd,relish..

If you can bring the Lettuce, Onion and Pickles.. that would be great.

Thanks !

and I hope to have some cleaned trout for your smoker in the morning. You want it whole or fileted?
got it garden veggies.....fillets with the skin dont worry about the rib bones they can stay..put'em on ice soon as you take them out of the lake keep them very cold not frozen....of course you know that already

Fishbucket
06-14-2010, 07:01 PM
I got a 40 pack of burgers and 20 ballparks from Lake Costco. Was going to get the buns too, But some were already moldy. so GNap is gonna bring some up on Friday.
We got the Mustard,Mayo,Ketchup and Relish.

Trucks all packed except the last minute meats and coffee creamers for the morning. Those go in at 6am tomorrow as wer're pulling out of here.

TT.. bring any side dish you'd like... we're not picky or we'll go hungry. ( I doubt that though.)

I'll check the board in the morning for anything last minute, then We gone... maybe check in later in the week.. but dont count on it. :naughty:

Hope to see 50 Sniffers messing up CJ's Camp Saturday evening..

CRABBY
06-14-2010, 07:06 PM
:rolleyes2:
got it garden veggies.....fillets with the skin dont worry about the rib bones they can stay..put'em on ice soon as you take them out of the lake keep them very cold not frozen....of course you know that already
NO rib bones please,I'll bring toothpicks.:sam9fj:

CrappieJed
06-15-2010, 04:31 AM
Dr.FB you have an extra table and canopy pop up that would be great....i would imagine the overflow area propably has no trees surely no table/benches.....look for red tent correct?

okie
06-15-2010, 01:05 PM
i am plannin on arriving early sat morn, i'll be fixin meatballs and shrimp for the potluck. is there anything else i can bring? if so let me know.
lookin forward to meeting all of you, dont think i've met any yet, but my memory aint
that long anymore.
bill

Fishbucket
06-16-2010, 09:42 AM
Dr.FB you have an extra table and canopy pop up that would be great....i would imagine the overflow area propably has no trees surely no table/benches.....look for red tent correct?

All the spots on the lake look filled. Just try and find a spot close to the water as possable.

If people could just find you or me on the water we'll relay where you'll be camped and where to meet for the food. I think that will work out fine.

See ya tomorrow.

read the other thread.

I'm ....
:Gone_fishing: