PDA

View Full Version : Jackson/Pinegrove.

striperviper
05-20-2010, 06:27 PM
hey guys had to change my name i could not log in. this is BrendensboatAkastriperviper
im headed to Jackson/Pine grove and cant bring my boat,lookin for some decent fishin from the shorline anybody have any good spots i can try out.i know all theregular spots along 88
but heard about Tiger creek res but have no clu about it.
any info would be appriciated
thanks brenden.

drifli
05-20-2010, 06:40 PM
hey guys had to change my name i could not log in. this is BrendensboatAkastriperviper
im headed to Jackson/Pine grove and cant bring my boat,lookin for some decent fishin from the shorline anybody have any good spots i can try out.i know all theregular spots along 88
but heard about Tiger creek res but have no clu about it.
any info would be appriciated
thanks brenden.
fish the fore bay some amazing fish have came out of their this winter including a brown over 20 pounds.PM me if you would like directions.bear river has been very productive early in the morning on the south shore line next to the dam .You can put a boat in next to the resort but the ramp is closed at this time.silver lake has been producing some great fish the last couple days for me .pm also if you want more info on this.

gbslade
05-21-2010, 06:27 AM
Inflow to Tiger Creek is 1900 cfs. Way too high for wading, so be careful. It will also put the fish deep in the reservoir. BTW: It's actually named Tiger Creek Afterbay.

Reel_burner
05-21-2010, 09:28 AM
I'd second the "Regulator" (aka TC forebay) as a good spot if you really want to get away from the crowds but fish up there are few and far between.

Your best bet at the lower elevations would be Shadd's Res on the Middle Fork. If it's not spilling cross over to the far side of the dam.

PapaGreg
05-21-2010, 04:09 PM
As of last week, the gate is locked at Schaads, and they ARE NOT planting again this year, due to road conditions and the locked gate.