PDA

View Full Version : Independence Lake

epiphini
05-21-2010, 02:59 PM
Can anyone IM me and let me know how to fish this lake?

hellbent
05-22-2010, 09:16 AM
PM sent- Good luck

OYD
05-22-2010, 04:02 PM
P.M. sent.

Weez
05-23-2010, 08:16 AM
Some changes you should know about in the management of this lake:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/05/20/SP5F1DG9ES.DTL

iggybabble
05-23-2010, 08:30 AM
thanks weez for posting the article.........i appreciate seeing info posted in the open, in a manner fitting an open forum. Calls for PM's posted turn this into an exclusive club, rather than a useful educational forum.

JTroutMan
05-23-2010, 09:56 AM
thanks weez for posting the article.........i appreciate seeing info posted in the open, in a manner fitting an open forum. Calls for PM's posted turn this into an exclusive club, rather than a useful educational forum.

Yeah, that was good reading as I didn't know some of the details of this place. Glad developers did not take it over. Don't mind the no motors or boats, as we need that at some lakes for balance. Nearby J.Meadow is nice, but summertime water skiers/other recreation devices can make it a drag at times.

I don't mind PM's, just not where those are the only postings at all.....

epiphini
05-24-2010, 07:20 AM
Thanks for all the info. We hiked in about 5 miles and came to the south side of the lake. A lot of snow and bear tracks everywhere. We fished the east side end to no avail. Wind was howling and snow was starting to come down pretty good so we got out of there to find our tracks coming in. Beautiful lake and plan on coming back with a float tube in the summer/late fall.

Iggybabble, monitor somebody elses thread. I will continue to call for information via PM if I see fit.

Happy Fishing!