PDA

View Full Version : Lwr Bear 6-4-10

Phishinfool2
06-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Took Thurs pm off of work and decided to head up to Bear Fri am. Hit the water about 5:30am and trolled out to the spillway, 1st fish on just in front of the first dam. continued all the way up where the water comes in and watched it pour in heavy. I have pics but need to pull from camera, nothing spectacular. Continued on back towards the marina and at the point before the turn in they started to bite. Finished the day with about 10-12 to the boat, all fished returned to fight another day, all but 2 fish were plants. All were caught on flashers and a worm.

After having been to Bear about 6-10 other times and having very tuff times I came away today quite pleased.

The weather was a little rough, high clouds, low clouds, cool clouds, and even clouds with rain.

Next weekend have a wedding to attend here in the Bay Area so no fishing but will take a night off work the following weekend and go hit Silver.

Jumbo

CrappieJed
06-06-2010, 04:11 PM
thats great Jumbo...years back i would wait for nasty weather big chops rain and troll for browns that was fun....i wish i would have taken pictures back then while fishing...guess the only reason i take pics now is because i use my cell phone camera...really simple

B-RAN
06-06-2010, 08:35 PM
Im hitting up bear this weekend! Good weekend to get out and camp it up:git: