PDA

View Full Version : 1992 Grady White Overnighter 20 (21.5') - Great shape, over 60k invested. $19,999

sac62102
06-07-2010, 07:52 PM
Grady White Overnighter 20 boat for stripper, sturgeon, halibut fishing - $19,999 (Sacramento, Elk Grove)

Hello, I am the second owner of this beautiful 1992 Grady White Overnighter 20 (21.6' long). It has been a great boat, but I have two small children now and know time to fish. The boat has new canvas (1 yr old $1,700) new battery chargers ($500), axles ($800), front roller in the trailer, Humminbird 917c GPS Fishing System with Navionics Gold maps (1K), VHF radio. Yamaha 175 main motor (224 hours) and a 4 stroke Yamaha 9.9 kicker motor (387 hours) and a Hydraulic lift raises trolling motor clear of water when desired. It has a powerful battery operated 65lb thrust Minkota trolling motor. Boat has remote spot light (long shooting beam of light), Custom stainless steel arch rod holder system, Scotty automatic down riggers which plug into the plug right next to them, water pump to hose the deck off, clean fish, etc.. Comfortable cabin for taking naps... Too much to list.. This boat is in great shape and runs perfectly.

We bought it from the original owner 2 years ago (who invested 60k in the boat), who took great care of the boat and stored it indoors at all times. I have kept it stored outdoors, but we have a full cover canvas to protect it from the weather.... It is in perfect working condition. and it has a live well, and we created a live bait tank too for fishing for halibut...
you can walk all around this boat no problem. 4 guys on one side, and the boat barely leans.

Livewell, 2 fish boxes, cooler all drain.. Has 4 drains on the floor so the boat empties instantly.
Small enough for the delta and big enough for the sea. custom fish cleaning station big enough for large salmon and stripers, stainless steel, drains over the side, durable hinged lid, wash down hose. cleaning station with lid closed full canvas cabin enclosure with back canvas passage open

Thanks
Jon
jdaily@frontiernet.net